Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Service Satisfaction Study | Accept
Requester: Jamie [A2DKFQGL43PEVG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]32.18[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: I am conducting a study regarding the relationship between perceived service provider expertise, customer satisfaction and the quality of different services offered by the service provider. This data will be used to complete a dissertation.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: scrmcasey

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Personality and abilitiesAccept
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] Contact
TV: $11.74/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $72.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: Earn $72 in 9 hours ($8 per hour) completing personality and ability items
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
This just popped up again.
I have that thing on panda and can't get it.

Reactions: klingeemonster

keljenner

Reaction score
Matthew Goldman- "We had an internal problem and we had to reject the assignment, really sorry for that :(" Could have just accepted and taken the loss instead of hurting my rating. That hit took around 10 minutes, so I mean come on.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I totally understand about irrational fears and instinct kicking in before rational thought. My thought is that if you can introduce enough levity to the situation, maybe we can reprogram that instinct. Kinda like facing a Boggart.:p
Good for you! That's staying power! I was only willing to give it 24hrs. Luckily, since I committed all of my PandA power to it, it happened.:)
We'll remember you fondly.
Hard catch, I would just save it for the weekend if I caught it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Me either and ive been running it for what 2 weeks :(
OMG! That thing has been around for 2 weeks?! I was lucky enough to notice it yesterday. Almost didn't start a PandA because I figured I could probably just make $72 in the same time without it but, I DO like not having to HIT hunt for a bit.:)
Good luck!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
232 for the week... at least thats only 18 dollars to weekly goal.

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
OMG! That thing has been around for 2 weeks?! I was lucky enough to notice it yesterday. Almost didn't start a PandA because I figured I could probably just make $72 in the same time without it but, I DO like not having to HIT hunt for a bit.:)
Good luck!
Ive managed to catch 3 surveys today 1 had to return as I got screened out... Im up to PE $1.95 LOL sooooo I need that hit or a really good batch of something :p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't either, but eventually we will run out of competition for it and we might get it.
Has anyone looked to see when it was mentioned and see if there's any pattern as to when it drops? Maybe if there is, you could try maximizing your chances at that time? If there's no pattern, I guess this would be pointless.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone looked to see when it was mentioned and see if there's any pattern as to when it drops? Maybe if there is, you could try maximizing your chances at that time? If there's no pattern, I guess this would be pointless.
I have noticed that it usually drops between 10AM and 2PM, but it also hit at 7 PM last night.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.