04/25 - Somebody to Love Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, the emotionally-charged sentences or the accusatory sentences will do absolutely nothing to help you get this reversed and this email would have equal impact if they were left out.
Yeah, "Inaccurate or accidental rejections" would have been better. And maybe an "I understand that sometimes there are glitches with some requesters..." or something.

keljenner

Reaction score
Anyone doing the "Answer the seventy-ninth survey to judge the humor in text" Aka Tuma hits?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Fear of the day: Geohives is going the way of Sergey and posting tiny batches throughout the day instead of actual big batches.

CMV.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
4 min 27 - $10.08/hr
Title: Enjoyable Activities 2(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rachel Baumsteiger [A3Q4XTAJOVXZT4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.85] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 22
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

nmelssx

Reaction score
Noooooooooo, my sweet ClinDev is gone.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ATD_Consumer [A14WQGU9EZKVTA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: If you decide to participate, you will answer a series of survey questions and complete problem-solving task. It will take you about 10 minutes to complete this HIT.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [137654784-142938] DoesNotExist ;Location In CA,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
3:31

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Fear of the day: Geohives is going the way of Sergey and posting tiny batches throughout the day instead of actual big batches.

CMV.
They've done this before; sometimes they post a bunch of little batches, sometimes they post one or two big ones instead. They've just been trending more on one big one the last few months.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Oh right, I remember that you were the one who got the warning email back in February. So sorry that the ax finally fell.

Hey Peachy @PeachyRider, when you got your Master's back, do you remember what your approval rate was (or even what it is now)? I remember you posted in February, before you got it back, that you were at 99.84...
it’s still at 99.84 at the moment

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Video choice(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Haotian Zhou [ASWEYIJ8SFW6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.47[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.58[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.36[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.82[/color]] [Reviews=28] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 30:00
Available: 23
Description: The entire survey takes 7 minutes to finish.
Qualifications: Exc: [-410504426-142962] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; SurveyGroup [2094] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They've done this before; sometimes they post a bunch of little batches, sometimes they post one or two big ones instead. They've just been trending more on one big one the last few months.
Thanks that almost calms my anxieties

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
PickFu's been around for a very long time and while they don't pay well they aren't going to waste time handing out fake rejects. I certainly wouldn't respond to your email witt the way it's worded. You might want to send a follow up where you are a bit more professional and polite, that will get a better response almost every time.
The 1st one was professional and polite. Have no need to be polite if they dont respond. And others would argue with you about the fake rejections

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Music Survey (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.22 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.19 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 341 | TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a survey about music.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.46
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
4 min

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, "Inaccurate or accidental rejections" would have been better. And maybe an "I understand that sometimes there are glitches with some requesters..." or something.
I always add something along the lines of "Please let me know what I can do to help you sort this out and get the rejection reversed." Only once has a requester actually followed-up and asked me to do something to reverse a rejections... Which I think it was Angela Listy asking me to answer those 5 generic questions that are in the HIT frame itself, one time I forgot.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
i know rejections suck but, this seems like too much effort to put into one rejection
Every rejection adds up. I got p9r to change a rejection and it was just 1 rejection. What burns me is I remember word for word what I wrote and they said it was empty. To put that much thought into a 9 cent hit, have it rejected and then they dont bother to respond ... grrrr

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Not sure how responsive Pick-Fu typically is, but I know I've received some erroneous rejections and it's simply an oversight, which they were happy to look into and reverse, and several times it has taken a requester several days to respond.

Honestly, the emotionally-charged sentences or the accusatory sentences will do absolutely nothing to help you get this reversed and this email would have equal impact if they were left out.
!st email was polite. Been long enough and they havent responded. I let too much time go by and they wont bother.

Reactions: anyporpoise

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: 4-5 Minute Psychology Survey | PANDA
Requester: Gregg Sparkman [A1RBIGM22LRRL3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.31 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Fill out a short survey; reading and writing are required for this task.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: DN Int Dev DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US
2:38

Reactions: TotalBabe and Kliq

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The 1st one was professional and polite. Have no need to be polite if they dont respond. And others would argue with you about the fake rejections
Seriously? What if the one person who's responsible for taking care of stuff like this is at home with a sick child or traveling? Ultimately, it's your prerogative how you choose to communicate with requesters, but as others have stated, if I were a requester and received a rude or impolite message from a worker (whether it was the 1st or 5th time they've emailed me) I would not be inclined to be helpful.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
so your saying that Pickfu looked at your submissions and said "you know what, we're going to save ourselves .10c and reject this one perfect hit".

Status
Not open for further replies.