Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Follow me -- easy 10-second task! | Accept
Requester: Zakk Buckley [A1XLVM8BGXY5N3] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 6]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.45] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 14% of 7] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 5] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: Click the "Follow" button at the top of the page and record the follow using Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I believe this violates the terms of service. Probably don't do this.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a 5-minute short survey for $0.60(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.53] [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: 4.10] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.04] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 438] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.83] [Pen: 2.43 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 82% of 11] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Answer survey questions to earn money
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [712345016-84807] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Remember that Cristina hit yesterday that was picking whether text was made by a human or a bot? The one that had like 150 hits up and everyone was saying why can't it be a batch? She rejected me saying I failed to read the questions. I probably should not have been working yesterday, as I had a death in the family, so it's completely plausible that I missed an AC, but does anyone remember one? She's a brand new req, so I'm probably being overly suspicious and I honestly did mess up, but I cannot remember it being anything besides really straight-forward and super simple.
There were a couple of obvious attention checks, yes.
Some maybe easier to miss than others.

cassius

Reaction score
Thank you! I figured it was me when her TO wasn't lit up this morning. Damn.
Email her and ask why she rejected you. It never hurts as long as you stay pleasant. I had one yesterday that came in rejected from last week and I knew I knew the subject so I emailed the requester thinking he's too busy to answer but he did and said it was a glitch and he was reversing them. It's reversed now. That did happen to several people. If anyone left a bad review they changed them by this morning.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on local government sustainability. | Accept
Requester: Aaron Deslatte [A2ILC9Q5FRY33A] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.46] [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: The purpose of this research is to shed light on citizens' views of local government sustainability activities. The survey is designed to shed light on how information provision to citizens shapes their views on government activity in this area.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Email her and ask why she rejected you. It never hurts as long as you stay pleasant. I had one yesterday that came in rejected from last week and I knew I knew the subject so I emailed the requester thinking he's too busy to answer but he did and said it was a glitch and he was reversing them. It's reversed now. That did happen to several people. If anyone left a bad review they changed them by this morning.
Normally I do, but I was honestly pretty scattered yesterday. You know where you just find yourself staring off into space over and over throughout the day? Just going to chalk this up as a lesson learned: if I'm having a hard time concentrating, don't be turking.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2 min - Perceptions of interactions with service workers 8 | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.10] [Pay: 4.06] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 3.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 183
Description: Perceptions of interactions with service workers
Requirements: previousx DoesNotExist; sat1 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch two displays and answer questions about them - 10 minutes | Accept
Requester: VC Lab [AEIYPVOCUXW5D] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: The study takes about 10 minutes to complete. You will be asked to watch two displays and then you will answer questions about them
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Military Veteran Health and Use of Health Service Study | Accept
Requester: Yuli Hsieh [A1YPWZJJ1G2O6W] Contact
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 2 hours
Description: This task involves a brief 10-minute web survey about about your use of health services in the last year, as well as health behaviors and symptoms. At the end of the survey, you will also be asked a few questions about your use of technology.
Requirements: Military experience EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
About 10 minutes if you served in the military.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem? When I accept a hit, it automatically starts the time at 0:05. My time is auto-set on my computer.

ETA: it's doing it on my phone too.

Stacy B

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Military Veteran Health and Use of Health Service Study | Accept
Requester: Yuli Hsieh [A1YPWZJJ1G2O6W] Contact
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 2 hours
Description: This task involves a brief 10-minute web survey about about your use of health services in the last year, as well as health behaviors and symptoms. At the end of the survey, you will also be asked a few questions about your use of technology.
Requirements: Military experience EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
About 10 minutes if you served in the military.

My ex-husband, his wife (we're very close) and my brother all have Purple Hearts and ongoing health needs due to injuries sustained in the Middle East. I lived on a base for years and was hospitalized twice in a military hospital AND had my first born in one. It kinda chaps my ass that I don't qualify for these things. I know stuff!!

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
My ex-husband, his wife (we're very close) and my brother all have Purple Hearts and ongoing health needs due to injuries sustained in the Middle East. I lived on a base for years and was hospitalized twice in a military hospital AND had my first born in one. It kinda chaps my ass that I don't qualify for these things. I know stuff!!
I barely qualified, Not much went on in the late 1980's for the Navy, but I was part of the joint exercise called Operation El Dorado Canyon, when we attacked Muammar Gaddafi the first time. Oh and we ran over a Blue Whale and a Kuwaiti oil tanker with our big old carrier, that caused a huge stink in the media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.