04/24 - March Up and... Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! Need to get back to the daily grind. Super sick kiddos last week :/ Only made $4.95 lol

But at least I was able to mindlessly play 2048 while trying to not get thrown up on :)
No fun! Hope everyone is feeling better!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I beat FH3 and Blizzard Mountain. Was a great experience. It says I'm 98% done but it's a known glitch. Bought Forza 6 to hold me over now lol
The achievement for getting the blizzard mountain barn find car has been glitched for me since launch :rain:
Keep hoping for a patch that never comes.......

Sara Gates

Reaction score
No fun! Hope everyone is feeling better!
My daughter ended up with tonsilitis. Last night/ this morning has been the first break since wednesday where she has tossed up even ice chips. Hoping the antibiotics have finally kicked in..... and that my son doesn't start with it in a day or two

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The achievement for getting the blizzard mountain barn find car has been glitched for me since launch :rain:
Keep hoping for a patch that never comes.......
The biggest problem I had with BM was that it was annoyingly repetitive. Still beautiful and I love driving in the snow but I drove the same 3-4 miles so many times I lost count. 19 out of 20 barn finds for the main area. Still waiting for that one. :rain:

Reactions: C to the J

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My daughter ended up with tonsilitis. Last night/ this morning has been the first break since wednesday where she has tossed up even ice chips. Hoping the antibiotics have finally kicked in..... and that my son doesn't start with it in a day or two
Sorry to hear. Sick little ones are the worst. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.