04/23 - Tatting Tuesday!

Will you see Avengers Endgame this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I have mixed feelings about Zs not showing up. In a way i dreaded Tuesday mornings because i knew i had 200+ hits to do right off the bat, and on the other hand the $20 start was a nice boost in the day.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I have mixed feelings about Zs not showing up. In a way i dreaded Tuesday mornings because i knew i had 200+ hits to do right off the bat, and on the other hand the $20 start was a nice boost in the day.
Yeah I'm sitting at $4.34 here when I could already be at $20. :flush:

Reactions: cyberwasp and LucyO

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They've betrayed me and broken my heart for the last time. Next week while I sit here crying into my coffee waiting for them, I won't be surprised anymore and each week it will hurt a little less.
You think that is heartbreak?...

Zoltars used to appear every morning for quite some time (at least a year or so), only periodically taking a few days off at a time. They were so consistent and reliable...

..but then one day *poof* they went away on a camping trip and didn't return until I was in high school. Then they only recently started showing up again just once a week, so I knew Z's didn't really love me and my siblings.

Last edited:

Robedom

Reaction score
I got about 15 bucks of them yesterday...so are you just missing them for today?
I was busy yesterday so didn't get any. Didn't know they were back at all. So I'm hoping they come through again! Was it the .70 ones?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was busy yesterday so didn't get any. Didn't know they were back at all. So I'm hoping they come through again! Was it the .70 ones?
No.......it was the 3 cent answer the question ones....i usually only work the 3s or the 10s.

Reactions: Robedom

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
I just never could seem to make money with Z's so I don't miss them.

Markb

Reaction score
Title: Study About Public Opinions(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Public Opinion [A1W5RXDEHRF9R8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 112
Description: Participate in a university study about people’s opinions, and earn $1.50!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [140176-139587] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; SurveyGroup [2203] DoesNotExist

Reactions: DatJersey

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But anyway...whos joining me to see the avengers this weekend.

Reactions: scrmcasey

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You think that is heartbreak?...

Zoltars used to appear every morning for quite some time (at least a year or so), only periodically taking a few days off at a time. They were so consistent and reliable...

..but then one day *poof* they went away on a camping trip and didn't return until I was in high school. Then they only showed up once a week, so I knew they didn't really love me and my siblings.
Yep, and after high school they left us with all those damn kids to raise on our own. They'd only send money sporadically and never helped with saving for the kids' college funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.