04/23 - Tatting Tuesday!

Will you see Avengers Endgame this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Reaction score
Listen up MLDataslapper I can't stay up all night waiting to box your beans buddy. I got to work tomorrow!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
As long as its not the name of a family member, I'd say fine. I knew a girl who dated I think 2 Johns. Maybe get a nickname if it bothers her that much.
I briefly dated someone with the same name as my brother (who I can't stand.) It was really weird at first.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
speaking of one cent hits, I found this gem on Monday.....

this is so painful to watch

Oh good lord... Is your internet that slow or do they take that long to load.. LOL I cant stand those.. I dont like doing 1 cent hits cuz you usually risk mass rejections

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I briefly dated someone with the same name as my brother (who I can't stand.) It was really weird at first.
I couldn't ever date someone with the same name as my brothers.

I know it's a mental thing- but idgaf...

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know how you'd get over it. I just think sex would be weird if you started saying their name.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh good lord... Is your internet that slow or do they take that long to load.. LOL I cant stand those.. I dont like doing 1 cent hits cuz you usually risk mass rejections
I haven't had any issues with MLD in thousands of hits personally. They don't take that long to load, that's a their end issue. My question is why they are clicking the buttons tbh, I have one hit key binds for those that I can also activate with voice.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with MLD in thousands of hits personally. They don't take that long to load, that's a their end issue. My question is why they are clicking the buttons tbh, I have one hit key binds for those that I can also activate with voice.
LOL I cant do anything with voice.. I would confuse my comp cuz every 2 seconds I yell "Stop it Zoya"

Goat

Reaction score
Oh no no, this is not my video... i found this randomly on youtube

its kinda hilarious

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL I cant do anything with voice.. I would confuse my comp cuz every 2 seconds I yell "Stop it Zoya"
Possibly, picking up a copy of Dragon Professional Individual 15 has proved useful. Give me all the writing hits now, I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.