04/23 - Supercell Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 8-minute Short Survey | PANDA
Requester: Yang Yang [A1DGSB2GKASN7Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.75 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.27 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.52 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.42 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 110
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please do not take this survey on your phone or your tablets.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 27
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Sandro Ambuehl for work related to 341YLJU21I8T3S26AGETTFP1YV52IL.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD
woot
which hit was this?

Reaction score
:nono:

/me goes back to :baseball::weed: and xbox
.. You seem to be doing this more and more often lately?

edit: That sounds judgmental, I should say : Has Mturk been pretty dead lately and so you're not working or is it more that you haven't been motivated?

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J
Reaction score
Health problems, internet problems and just general laziness :bode:
I just edited my post really because it sounded judgmental, which I have no room to be. Seriously, hope you get it fixed, but was wondering if there just hasn't been the kind of work you wanted up, etc

TBH, I was thinking about motivation and I think a lot of it depends on how much you 'keep' and possibly age(i'm about to be 27). I think that a lot of the people we see on here with constant motivation and who always put in hard work are at least a few years younger than us, so they're more content with earning $200, 300, etc. IE, it's like nothing but 'wins' for them even when they aren't earning too much(as it would have been for me also at that age, or even last year)

Bit of a ramble, wondering if the key to staying motivated is to have lower goals versus higher, because then you feel like you're always winning?(dealing with motivation myself here, trying to increase it)

edit again : When I was paying zero money in rent, $400-600 per month was great and I had motivation. Then started to have to pay more in rent and my motivation dropped(and earnings). NOt saying any of this is logical BTW, but it seems that's how it works

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
chinese drywall ... Hey Google is giuliana rancic pregnant

Here's a better question. Who cares?

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I just edited my post really because it sounded judgmental, which I have no room to be. Seriously, hope you get it fixed, but was wondering if there just hasn't been the kind of work you wanted up, etc

TBH, I was thinking about motivation and I think a lot of it depends on how much you 'keep' and possibly age(i'm about to be 27). I think that a lot of the people we see on here with constant motivation and who always put in hard work are at least a few years younger than us, so they're more content with earning $200, 300, etc. IE, it's like nothing but 'wins' for them even when they aren't earning too much(as it would have been for me also at that age, or even last year)

Bit of a ramble, wondering if the key to staying motivated is to have lower goals versus higher, because then you feel like you're always winning?(dealing with motivation myself here, trying to increase it)
plenty of us who make a living wage are on the wrong side of 27, too

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score

edit again : When I was paying zero money in rent, $400-600 per month was great and I had motivation. Then started to have to pay more in rent and my motivation dropped(and earnings). NOt saying any of this is logical BTW, but it seems that's how it works
I'm 26 with a wife and 3 kids. If I were single I would spend ALL day on Mturk. There are other situations more important though. I would rather spend 14 hours a day on MTurk getting a savings established than changing diapers and cooking grilled cheese, but I like giving the wife a break and some attention.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from SE for work related to 35YHTYFL1G3I8COZZ7W0MQVNIM5VFE.
The value of your bonus is: $7.22 USD

The Requester included this note:
Performance

That was super fast, I just finished that HIT 10 minutes ago!

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain
Status
Not open for further replies.