Votes: 12 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.88 Communicativity
????? 4.58 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99
I think we have to have a mic for this

tlckat

Reaction score
So... Numbers... I passed 1k hits, and have been looking (or trying to) around to see if there are any new hits I can do for good numbers after 1k. I've not seen much, should I just keep doing what I was working on before for the numbers? i.e. Written Paper, Leonardo Monteiro, and RecProServices? my preference is easy transcription, I'm staying away from p9r because it's unpredictable approvals (or am I just being too picky)? I've looked at the Numbers posts online and most seem outdated, and I can't find the one on MTK. Any suggestions?

P.S. i'm avoiding audio transcriptions as i don't feel confident doing them fast.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Investment Decision-Making | PANDA
Requester: NPI Research [AA2SZ0N2ZKAJC] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
Description: Participants will assume the role of a current investor and evaluate a company's current operations. Participants will review financial information and evaluate the impact of a foreign corrupt practices act violation.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
7:21

D

Deleted member 526

So... Numbers... I passed 1k hits, and have been looking (or trying to) around to see if there are any new hits I can do for good numbers after 1k. I've not seen much, should I just keep doing what I was working on before for the numbers? i.e. Written Paper, Leonardo Monteiro, and RecProServices? my preference is easy transcription, I'm staying away from p9r because it's unpredictable approvals (or am I just being too picky)? I've looked at the Numbers posts online and most seem outdated, and I can't find the one on MTK. Any suggestions?

P.S. i'm avoiding audio transcriptions as i don't feel confident doing them fast.
Title: Detect if a Profile Contains Spam - Task #1492949937 | PANDA
Requester: Hyperion [A3RSXC99SWTLNV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 1.57 Communicativity
????? 4.00 Generosity
????? 4.82 Fairness
????? 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50

Description: Browse a sample user profile and determine whether or not it contains spam
Time: 5 minutes
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90
maybe these? I see them up often. I see only 1 or 2 at a time.

Reactions: tlckat

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score

Not doing p9r is not being picky, it's just smart. I can't think of anything specifically at 1k but it's a sort of milestone that should help in general.

Reactions: tlckat and jan

tlckat

Reaction score
Title: Detect if a Profile Contains Spam - Task #1492949937 | PANDA
Requester: Hyperion [A3RSXC99SWTLNV] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 1.57 Communicativity
????? 4.00 Generosity
????? 4.82 Fairness
????? 4.65 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
Description: Browse a sample user profile and determine whether or not it contains spam
Time: 5 minutes
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90
maybe these? I see them up often. I see only 1 or 2 at a time.

and.... Just got myself a block... <facepalm> glasses should have been on. lol

Reactions: Deleted member 526

aturkerhiding

Reaction score

A lot of people like doing these. They are transcribing Waffle House tickets, the requester's name is Rob Grady https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=33X7UBO5WUFB78Y5WJ3MVC35LFMU05

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

recproservices blocks...

D

Deleted member 526

I got error message saying they blocked me because I wasn't paying attention to directions and failed the "test" question. :LOL:
do you see this message when you try to accept a hit from them? but with Hyperion as the requester name.
--------------
The Requester (Sam) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
There are a variety of reasons for Requesters to prevent particular Workers from completing their HITs.

Last edited by a moderator:

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Reactions: tlckat

tlckat

Reaction score
do you see this message when you try to accept a hit from them? but with Hyperion as the requester name.
--------------
The Requester (Sam) has chosen to prevent you from working on any of this Requester's HITs.
There are a variety of reasons for Requesters to prevent particular Workers from completing their HITs.
It popped up in the hit window when I hit "submit" for the hit.

tlckat

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.