Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Advertisement Study | Accept
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.37] [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.34] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.62] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 566] [ToS: 7]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.58] [Pen: 0.81 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 7] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 100
Description: You will see some advertisements and answer questions. $0.8 for 8 minutes!!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Bloupine

Reaction score
It's one of the chat system that's used for some of these that has built in support if you run into a problem.
Oh yeah no, I don't think it's that, it seems to be just a basic website with no support.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte (i could be wrong about this) i'm not sure that post was actually survey content. it was a batch similar to Percy Lang but with much more awful pay, and I think B @Bloupine was asking for advice on it.

Title: Chat with a peer to buy/sell things (get $0.05 BONUS with high score!) | PANDA
Requester: Dong [A1OIT3ZJGGFIOO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This experiment aims to collect dialogues through a simple game in order to better understand human negotiating behavior in real life. You'll chat with a peer under a given situation. Typically takes 5-10 min.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 5173
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;Location In AU,CA,GB,NZ,US

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
The response for that HIT we were discussing is please do not complete it, wrong hit link posted.

Reactions: Rogue and Ready

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte (i could be wrong about this) i'm not sure that post was actually survey content. it was a batch similar to Percy Lang but with much more awful pay, and I think B @Bloupine was asking for advice on it.

Title: Chat with a peer to buy/sell things (get $0.05 BONUS with high score!) | PANDA
Requester: Dong [A1OIT3ZJGGFIOO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This experiment aims to collect dialogues through a simple game in order to better understand human negotiating behavior in real life. You'll chat with a peer under a given situation. Typically takes 5-10 min.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 5173
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;Location In AU,CA,GB,NZ,US
That type of HIT is a survey-but-set-up-like-a-batch so it's sill going to be survey content. It's different than a batch like OCMP5 or tagging photos or something where it's not part of a research project in the same way and it's just a requester who wants things done, if that makes sense. I know it's confusing sometimes and we have to go with best judgment. :/

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
That type of HIT is a survey-but-set-up-like-a-batch so it's sill going to be survey content. It's different than a batch like OCMP5 or tagging photos or something where it's not part of a research project in the same way and it's just a requester who wants things done, if that makes sense. I know it's confusing sometimes and we have to go with best judgment. :/
ah ok

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's sad to think there is a growing percentage of people who believe this.
when the internet and social media were invented, the creators were focused on the sharing and spreading of information, and forgot that humans are just as capable of sharing and spreading stupidity.

D

Deleted member 481

Reactions: rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.