04/21 - Seaside Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't touched a zoltar in a while, but have you considered trying to look at the page source?

when you're on the web page in question, hold in the CTRL and push U (this is for windows users. apple users can go eat a apple)
then when you open the new page, use the find function (CTRL and F) and look for the word "title"
Yep, I look there if the page takes too long to load or the company name is in the title and I can grab it from the title tag quickly.

Most often I can find it on the page easily, I've just done soooooooo many recently that the percentage of ones that are hard to find seem like millions :)

I wish I could not do them. They post at times of day when I can be on the computer, and my income has gone up $200 a month since I started doing them. In part because I'm online to run pandas to catch other hits I can also do, that's not all from Zoltars, but a lot is. I miss a lot or have to skip a lot when I'm working at the desk job unfortunately :(

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I look there if the page takes too long to load or the company name is in the title and I can grab it from the title tag quickly.

Most often I can find it on the page easily, I've just done soooooooo many recently that the percentage of ones that are hard to find seem like millions :)

I wish I could not do them. They post at times of day when I can be on the computer, and my income has gone up $200 a month since I started doing them. In part because I'm online to run pandas to catch other hits I can also do, that's not all from Zoltars, but a lot is. I miss a lot or have to skip a lot when I'm working at the desk job unfortunately :(
i blocked them
I was so annoyed with it showing up on hitfinder so much
and I hate being annoyed
you could say that it ... annoys me

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
GoldenTemple @GoldenTemple still doing the truck driver gig coming up?
Yuuuup I cant wait. Sometime in early June I should be doing my orientation. They are saying guaranteed $700 a week just during training phase and if I run a lot more could make closer to 1k a week. Really what I want to do though is after I get out of my contract with them go drive big trucks for the oil field companies. I know when we were talking about it, it started off as a meme but now I really consider it because they make good money :LOL: Plus Ive been to Texas before and I love it. No cold weather, cool cities with plenty of stuff to do, people seem pretty friendly compared to people in NY win/win/win

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
do you have their address from the opening briefing? what survey was it?
Even without that, you can just go to the dashboard and click the contact button. That is, if you want to send the code and explain the GIF.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study on interactions at work(≈ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.27] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 484] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.26] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: survey
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [83803-83214] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
After my millionth frustrating Zoltar trying to find the company name (or confirm it, just in case), I am going to redo our company's page and put our name all over it in bold (not all uppercase!) letters.

I shouldn't have to search so hard on a web page to find a company name.
a lot of times if you scroll to the bottom of the page it will be there, or on the about us page. on your keyboard hit the end button to take you to the bottom of the page faster than scrolling

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Even without that, you can just go to the dashboard and click the contact button. That is, if you want to send the code and explain the GIF.
sometimes that goes to another email; different from whatever they link with the mturk.
sometimes there is another email (and sometimes these are the same) listed within the opening briefing

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
do you have their address from the opening briefing? what survey was it?
The CDR Lab_AM survey I posted. I'm just going to go with it and see what happens. I figure the story of my using a Star Trek gif for a survey code is worth more than the 40 cents anyway.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yuuuup I cant wait. Sometime in early June I should be doing my orientation. They are saying guaranteed $700 a week just during training phase and if I run a lot more could make closer to 1k a week. Really what I want to do though is after I get out of my contract with them go drive big trucks for the oil field companies. I know when we were talking about it, it started off as a meme but now I really consider it because they make good money :LOL: Plus Ive been to Texas before and I love it. No cold weather, cool cities with plenty of stuff to do, people seem pretty friendly compared to people in NY win/win/win
badassss man. sounds like you’re set. And well compared to New York - you’re right. lot’s of cool people in Texas

also amazing tex mex and mexican food

Reactions: GoldenTemple

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
a lot of times if you scroll to the bottom of the page it will be there, or on the about us page. on your keyboard hit the end button to take you to the bottom of the page faster than scrolling
Yep, the copyright is the first place I look usually, unless it's prominently elsewhere on the page that I catch on my way down.

I really mean pages that DO NOT have it anywhere, or super buried on a contact us page or only in the graphic at the top of the page and not repeated anywhere else.

Most pages have the name somewhere, but after so many of these hits the percentage that doesn't feels like millions and I question the companies who have professionally done web pages but do not prominently display their name.

Reactions: GTR

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, the copyright is the first place I look usually, unless it's prominently elsewhere on the page that I catch on my way down.

I really mean pages that DO NOT have it anywhere, or super buried on a contact us page or only in the graphic at the top of the page and not repeated anywhere else.

Most pages have the name somewhere, but after so many of these hits the percentage that doesn't feels like millions and I question the companies who have professionally done web pages but do not prominently display their name.
Occasionally find it in the legal "what we do with your data' page, which I can't remember the name of.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
The CDR Lab_AM survey I posted. I'm just going to go with it and see what happens. I figure the story of my using a Star Trek gif for a survey code is worth more than the 40 cents anyway.
alright
I just caught it
currently searching for star trek gifs to use for completion codes

[not seriously]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study (~ 6 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.27] [Fair: 4.84] [Reviews: 484] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.26] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 112
Description: $1 payment with $25 bonus after all waves, if qualified.
Requirements: Exc: [-1831505276-84530] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [1038] DoesNotExist; Location In US

1.5 minutes.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Why do the Jazz wear those red-yellowish colors?

Looks like what an Arizona team would wear. not fucking Utah

danguses

Reactions: GTR and A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.