04/20 - Winchester Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like you spent your entire life in a bubble of innocence that has been horribly slashed to bits by this forum
or this is all an act on a random forum
Living on rainbows and sugar is an act obvs, I don't but I would if I could.

Not knowing what you people are talking about half the time is true, I really haven't been around those things or learned about them.

As far as a bubble of innocence, both yes and no. Too complicated and dark to explain. I'd rather post about cookies and rainbows :skittlefry:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Living on rainbows and sugar is an act obvs, I don't but I would if I could.

Not knowing what you people are talking about half the time is true, I really haven't been around those things or learned about them.

As far as a bubble of innocence, both yes and no. Too complicated and dark to explain. I'd rather post about cookies and rainbows :skittlefry:

Life is much more simple that way. I know where you're coming from with that.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm too boring to come up with an online schtick so I just act like myself on forums. :wave:
Same. This is...pretty much how I act in real life. Although I have a lot of trouble regulating my volume in person, so more of my comments end up getting muttered under my breath.

At one point I went and met with some of my internet friends in person. Many comments were made to the effect of "I did not expect you to act like this in real life, I assumed that was just an internet thing."

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I think if a poll were taken most of the people on this forum probably tend to lean to a bit of the introverted side. Just a hunch.

I am a quiet and introspective person.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Same. This is...pretty much how I act in real life. Although I have a lot of trouble regulating my volume in person, so more of my comments end up getting muttered under my breath.

At one point I went and met with some of my internet friends in person. Many comments were made to the effect of "I did not expect you to act like this in real life, I assumed that was just an internet thing."
Same exact thing here, I started chewing on some cables and scurrying along the walls and people were like "Wtf are you doing dude, you're ruining the funeral!". With me what you see is what you get.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Same exact thing here, I started chewing on some cables and scurrying along the walls and people were like "Wtf are you doing dude, you're ruining the funeral!". With me what you see is what you get.

You are something else. Good times!

Reactions: Tribune and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.