04/20 - Unusually Relaxed, Mellow, and Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score

well, perhaps the HIT is fixed, but the export is not

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Honestly,
I can't wait for self-driving cars. I think that would be so cool. I know they need to figure out that whole pedestrian thing (I mean, hitting someone would be pretty traumatizing.......I don't want to do that). But I'll be first in line (you'll know it's me, when I pass by, because I'll be knitting in the driving seat :)
Self-driving technology is going to change the world. Even more so in the commercial side, you can have trucks that drive all day and all night transporting things because they don't have drivers that will get tired, and they don't have a cab taking up valuable cargo space, car ownership won't make nearly as much sense when you could probably pay pretty cheap fare for cars to drive you to your destination. Even crazier, tractors equipped with GPS will be able to work fields by themselves and accurate to the inch.

I mainly care about that last thing.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Self-driving technology is going to change the world. Even more so in the commercial side, you can have trucks that drive all day and all night transporting things because they don't have drivers that will get tired, and they don't have a cab taking up valuable cargo space, car ownership won't make nearly as much sense when you could probably pay pretty cheap fare for cars to drive you to your destination. Even crazier, tractors equipped with GPS will be able to work fields by themselves and accurate to the inch.

That last thing is already happening I believe! Self-driving technology freaks me out tbh...little too reminiscent of things like..Terminator lol.

Oh, and good morning!

Reactions: jan and Pleco

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
panda nap time.

see you all in 2 or 8 hours.
or 11 minutes because a survey thinks it's cute to have an 8 minute timer.

Title: Survey about your emoji use. • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38DNTK7MGOKMGKHYT59V4LZWQC510K/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/38DNTK7MGOKMGKHYT59V4LZWQC510K/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Laurynas Kraujalis • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA1E45XFNEB3TCR/projects
TV: No Reviews • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1E45XFNEB3TCR
TO: No Reviews • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A1E45XFNEB3TCR
TO2: No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A1E45XFNEB3TCR
Reward: $1.30
Duration: 8 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Share your last emoji use from a private chat, and explain why you used that emoji.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

3-4 min

Reactions: <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Feature Learning from Buttons | Accept
Requester: Alireza Soltani [A3CY3A2AYKT6WY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $8.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 2
Description: Select between two buttons with distinct features associated with probability of earning a reward.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Probably won't be able to see the rest of the day but that was extremely fun.

Reactions: Pleco and Kliq

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all.

I just used my Prolific earnings from this winter to buy a couple of kayaks. So Mother Nature better get her shit together so I can use them.

GRR

Reaction score

tractor thing is cool.....cars only if EVERYONE is in one with auto traffic control

Reactions: jan and Pleco

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
6 minutes.

Title: Answer a 10-minute survey about your perception of corporate social responsibility | Accept
Requester: Cen Yue [ASN8WTNIO38CN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: This is an academic study that examines your perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Corporate Social irresponsibility (CSI). You will tell us how you feel about certain issues by answering a survey.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded and WowyGirl

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: SFDPH Study - Daily Diary DAY #4 of 14(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SFDPH Study [A2XNNO6K3AUMHO] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 4.89] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 30
Description: A 5-10 minute "daily diary" survey that includes questions on sexual behaviors and substance use. This is the 4th of 14 surveys (daily for 2 weeks). The HIT will only be available for 1 day. Reminder, this survey may include potentially sensitive questions on sexual behaviors and substance use. There is a $6.00 bonus if all 14 days are completed.
Requirements: Exc: [84094-83505] DoesNotExist; Inc: [19-83505] Exists; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

cassius

Reaction score

Self driving no. Teleporter yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.