04/20 - Snoop Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
What are you guys' life goals right now?

As for me, you all see my username as "thedorchannel" because right before I started turking, I had a very unsuccessful youtube channel lol.

I took it down so I could focus on everything I did wrong and eventually come back more successful.

So right now my goal is not to make my own thing, but be apart of a successful youtube channel/podcast/media channel so I can learn from people who are doing it the right way.

what about you guys?

My goal is taking care of my family people. :D At 57 I've "been there and done that"
on a lot of things. But, I've told my husband we should do a utube channel with us
discussing conspiracy theories. He's totally logical and cynical and I'm totally gullible.

You have a fantastic personality so get that youtube channel/podcast/media channel going!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

As for me, you all see my username as "thedorchannel" because right before I started turking, I had a very unsuccessful youtube channel lol.

I took it down so I could focus on everything I did wrong and eventually come back more successful.

So right now my goal is not to make my own thing, but be apart of a successful youtube channel/podcast/media channel so I can learn from people who are doing it the right way.

what about you guys?
But seriously, I finally appear to be in a good spot career wise after three long years. My goal is to learn as much about land development as I can to be a better designer.

Oh, and make lots of money n stuff.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Career mindset influences Hybrid Entrepreneur’s (Job plus part-time business) intention to transition to full-time Entrepreneur | Accept
Requester: Simoon Hawthorne [A36X72HDA2ZUZE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a 15 minute quick & easy survey for academic research. Requesting opinion & experiences about career decisions and entrepreneurial Intentions and behaviors . You will be paid $1.50. All of the data collected are entirely anonymous.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
12 minutes[/td][/tr]

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

what about you guys?
I wanna be rich, filthy rich. I don't really care how I get there.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider where you at?

Title: Calling All Fans IV: Predict the NBA Games for This Weekend(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: David A Dunning [A2N0EK65M4HGDY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.34] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=3.85] [Comm=2.53] [Fair=4.05] [Reviews=90] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:15:00
Description: A quick survey about basketball and a chance to construct an NBA Playoff Bracket
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
This HIT sucks. Sorry Peachy @PeachyRider

Reactions: Peachy

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Short term: To scrape together enough money to move to the west coast US from the midwest; maybe Portland, or Eugene.
Long term: Get back into making music and spend the rest of my life creating (I used to be a musician but gave it up several years ago because life came down hard and I lost motivation).

Oh cool! What was your channel about? If you were going to get back into it what would you want to focus on?

jan

Reaction score
Title: Research Survey (~ 3min) | Accept
Requester: Cassidy [A1I1NTOIW8Z19A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Brief survey for those who qualify
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: screening survey url] | [url="https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36MWL0IRFB8DBLRR206P6TGVIU8HOK/tasks/accept_random"]Accept

Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.69] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=2.81] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=119] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=6.58] [Pen=0.06] [Res=1.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 30:00
Available: 107
Description: very short screening survey, under 1 min, to see if you qualify
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2212] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [979693234-141914] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/url][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36MWL0IRFB8DBLRR206P6TGVIU8HOK/tasks[/td][/tr]

DCI

Reaction score

what about you guys?
Mostly just to be a good parent and good person and to enjoy daily life as much as possible while maintaining a sustainable and productive lifestyle.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back from Walmart. I was in the self-checkout section when this young dude starts arguing with an old lady who cut in front of him.

I've never heard another human being call someone else a homunculus before. Or a blobfish. That dude was savage.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I just got back from Walmart. I was in the self-checkout section when this young dude starts arguing with an old lady who cut in front of him.

I've never heard another human being call someone else a homunculus before. Or a blobfish. That dude was savage.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score

That reminds me. I need to go to Walmart.

The only thing that happens in the self checkout area when I go is total confusion, slowing down what could be a fast way to check out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.