Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Career mindset influences Hybrid Entrepreneur’s (Job plus part-time business) intention to transition to full-time Entrepreneur | PANDA
Requester: Simoon Hawthorne [A36X72HDA2ZUZE] (Req TV): $15.16/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Participate in a 15 minute quick & easy survey for academic research. Requesting opinion & experiences about career decisions and entrepreneurial Intentions and behaviors . You will be paid $1.50. All of the data collected are entirely anonymous.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Decision making study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Anthony Evans [A2PB5B34VCHRXY] (Req TV): $25.64/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.92]
Description:
In this study, you will answer several questions about yourself and make a series of choices in a decision making game.
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [142080-141491] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
5 min. bonus based on decision and luck. i got 48 cents

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I have done that but even option 3 gives me a horrible amount of PREs. This happens every few months or so, but normally clears up after a day, but this time it is still happening today.
Maybe reboot and turn around in a circle three times? :smuggrin:

Reactions: Gator and LucyO

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Personality and Emotions in Romantic Relationships | PANDA
Requester: PEAS Lab [A13AITJY8ANA8U] (Req TV): $14.00/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Participants are invited to complete an online study investigating the influence of personality characteristics and feelings regarding current romantic relationships on the types of thoughts people have when they think about events.
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
warns of rejection if you do the writing part too fast (7 min 200 words)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Very nice write up for a good career move!

As someone who has been in that industry (web development) for many years, I would suggest adding some Angular and React to your toolbelt, once you are up to speed on HTML and Javascript. There is a lot of demand for those frameworks in current trends.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Glad you really like it! I was nervous.
And, yes, definitely frameworks will speed things up. Right now I'm writing my own micro-frameworks for the experience(practice, repetition, etc) but, once I've got that in the bag, I can speed things up with any framework. I'll check those out first.(They're on the list).

That said, I am a proponent of not "buying a truck when you only need a wheel" so, I try to keep things light and I haven't needed the full power, and added weight, of an entire framework, yet.:p

Last edited:

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I have done that but even option 3 gives me a horrible amount of PREs. This happens every few months or so, but normally clears up after a day, but this time it is still happening today.
Are you running hit finder or something else? Maybe try slowing that down too?

Goat

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Glad you really like it! I was nervous.
And, yes, definitely frameworks will speed things up. Right now I'm writing my own micro-frameworks for the experience(practice, repetition, etc) but, once I've got that in the bag, I can speed things up with any framework. I'll check those out first.(They're on the list).

That said, I am a proponent of not "buying a truck when you only need a wheel" so, I try to keep things light and I haven't needed the full power, and added weight, of an entire framework, yet.:p
I agree with your sentiments, which is why I included the qualifier, 'once you're up to speed on HTML/Js'

The frameworks are not an easy undertaking without the fundamental core knowledge, but in the long run you'll be glad you took the time to learn how to use them effectively or at least become familiar with how to work with them.

I'm sure in a year or two these two will be replaced by something complete different. Nature of the industry :ROFL:

Reactions: Jerami

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done quite a few of these Gemmas. Anyone else done any and have any rejects?

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Audio recording (EN) | Accept
Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.17] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=4.64] [Fair=4.61] [Reviews=37] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=9.03] [Pen=0.55] [Res=1.00] [Rec=77] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 20:00
Available: 4
Description: Record your voice pronouncing a few short text sentences
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Only let me do 2.Boo

largeeyes

Reaction score
Title: Upload 2-minute screencast of an iOS app (Follow influencer @xololotte) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.70] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=87] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.60
Duration: 1:05:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your iOS phone/tablet screen and your voice while you spend 2 minutes talking about your first use of an app. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic10086 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Questicle

Reaction score
Anyone do the Gemma Boleda hits? Are they safe? I did a few on Wednesday and I'm still waiting for approval.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Are you running hit finder or something else? Maybe try slowing that down too?
Nope, just Panda Crazy. I was wondering though, if you try to run a panda that isn't "there" anymore if it makes it do that, because I have noticed that I start getting them if I do that.....I'll try a few more things and see if that works. Normally, it'll clear up on its own after a day though and I don't think anything I have on right now has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.