04/18 - Thunderstorm Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought for sure today was going to be a bust with how it looked this morning, but it ended up being an alright evening. Definitely not the gravy train of late though.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought for sure today was going to be a bust with how it looked this morning, but it ended up being an alright evening. Definitely not the gravy train of late still.
Yeah, I barely got my daily goal. Wasn't trying to either, but the dime xlabs came at the right time. What'd you work on today?

Reactions: cyberwasp and GTR

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I barely got my daily goal. Wasn't trying to either, but the dime xlabs came at the right time. What'd you work on today?
Pretty much just all surveys until evening, then the Adsforce batch came along. And now the xlabs. They pay alright but my eyeballs feel like they want to fall out.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much just all surveys until evening, then the Adsforce batch came along. And now the xlabs. They pay alright but my eyeballs feel like they want to fall out.
I agree. I wanted to be done and realized I needed 18 more to make goal, so I did. Reluctantly.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought for sure today was going to be a bust with how it looked this morning, but it ended up being an alright evening. Definitely not the gravy train of late though.
After last week I pretty much knew it was going to be a down week.

Reactions: MarkC and cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.