04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
I don't think they've really started yet, they trickle in for a couple minutes, then a flood, then back to trickle.

According to the way the forum talks anyway
Ah. I must have just not caught the flood. And I have to manually panda them so that makes it even more sucky.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
So did OCMP75 go back to the bonus system or have they just decided to only pay 25 cents now?

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
How...how are you doing that with your username under your av...? Why isn't it showing? Who are you?!

(Are you a wizard?)
i don't know! it looks normal to me. maybe because it's gray? does it not show up with some of the darker themes? i'll change it.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i don't know! it looks normal to me. maybe because it's gray? does it not show up with some of the darker themes? i'll change it.

Reactions: corvid

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Mock Juror - Bicycle/Car Crash(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [AFOLU40A8Z0WP] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Participants will hear facts related to an actual case and serve as mock jurors.
Time: 17 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; Exc: [10883-10294] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

Still up

Reactions: Sondi

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Short bonus performance task (7-10 mins): $0.50 plus bonus between $0.00 and $1.11! Fast payment!!(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: COOPINEQ [A1R0HNIZD76RWP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.52 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.57 Generosity
★★★★ 4.82 Fairness
★★★★ 4.72 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 81 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in performance task and answer a series of questions. Your bonus will depend on your performance and on your decisions and the decisions of other players. DO NOT TAKE WITH MOBILE DEVICE!
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [349557-10355] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75;Location is one of: US

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey, opinions about restaurants (3min) | PANDA
Requester: Product Research [A2F05K4SEOALC0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.78 Generosity
★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read and respond to questions about a restaurant (3 min)
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: ReviewSurvey has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ah. I must have just not caught the flood. And I have to manually panda them so that makes it even more sucky.
Why for manual pandaing? (If you don't mind me asking.) If you're not currently able to use Turkmaster and such right now, maybe look into an auto-refresher extension for your browser to help with that. I forget about how it works with Chrome, but you can save them into your FF profile..thing on FF so they work anywhere you need them to. It would definitely make them easier to catch. (Anyone who's better at braining today, feel free to correct me with the appropriate terminology here.)
Nah, dude. Keep it that way. It adds an air of mystery for those of us on dark themes, and works well with the picture you have as your av, to boot.

Reactions: corvid and Kerek

Wgeo

Reaction score
So did OCMP75 go back to the bonus system or have they just decided to only pay 25 cents now?
I think they just don't know their head from a hole in the ground, and screwed up again. But of course people are doing them at the new low rate, so they may end up leaving it there. Why would people do those for .25?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I think they just don't know their head from a hole in the ground, and screwed up again. But of course people are doing them at the new low rate, so they may end up leaving it there. Why would people do those for .25?
the funny thing is it takes a pretty low pay cut to have people completely stop doing a hit. i guess people are that desperate for money they'll hurt their own and everyone elses pay to get a few bucks more added to their PE

Reactions: Wgeo

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
the funny thing is it takes a pretty low pay cut to have people completely stop doing a hit. i guess people are that desperate for money they'll hurt their own and everyone elses pay to get a few bucks more added to their PE
If it's .25 + bonus, it's not a pay cut. Maybe a pay cut for people that try to make it where the agent wont' do their hits.

Edit : But, they removed the bonus wording from the hit now, so I don't know if that's with a bonus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.