04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I've only gotten PRE's like 3 times ever.My panda is set at 1 sec, but I have other internet stuff running (Twitch, torrent server) that lags it so it really ends up being like a 3 sec panda lol
As long as everything else is off, it's fine.
I did a TamperMonkey cleanup this weekend, got rid of scripts that are obsolete and turned off those that I rarely use/that are more of a pain than they're worth. I've been getting fewer PREs over all, but still can't ever catch anything with a one second PandA.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I did a TamperMonkey cleanup this weekend, got rid of scripts that are obsolete and turned off those that I rarely use/that are more of a pain than they're worth. I've been getting fewer PREs over all, but still can't ever catch anything with a one second PandA.
looks like you caught the short end of the stick and amazon decided to pick on you and not let you use 1 sec pandas

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
There is probably a script running at uses page requests...

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
You don't get PREs at :01? I've never been able to catch anything (not just Zoltars) at one second cos everything keeps erroring out.
I think everyone is different. Different computers seem to get different PRE's (I say this not because I know all that much about computers, but I listen and I've been around a good while - ). People report all different abilities. For ME, some of it is related to time of day and mturk (which itself can be fickle). I remember around the Holiday when we got FLOODED with compare receipt Zings (filling up my queue nonstop for over an hour). I got NO PRE's running a 2 second panda and submitting quickly. OTOH, there are times when it is slow (not saying the cause is that - but saying I noticed it) and I run that 2 second panda and submitting when the queue FINALLY gets full............well, I can't get through it!

I think this situation is the same as everything with mturk: you have to play around with what might work for you, and once you get really comfortable with your system, you get screwed by amazon, who does what it does. So, for me, I watch very carefully all the time. I check and recheck my panda's and I adjust the refresh times, sometimes multiple times during the batch. It's a game and I need to earn enough money to survive :wink:.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
There is probably a script running at uses page requests...
...that's why I did a cleanup this weekend?

HitDB mkII, TM, ID c&p and keep autoaccept checked.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.