Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.45] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.43] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 60] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the first wrestling match i ever watched on TV was Raven in WCW in 1998

thought he was so edgy

Reactions: GTR and C to the J

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find photos of old building facades, with visible cracks, paint-peeling, and spalling issues. | Accept
Requester: Shaun Koo Tao Wei [A2BR17VOD8ISYD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $20.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 3
Description: Collect images of old building facades, use your mobile phones or drones to take photos of your neighbourhood building concrete facade. MUST BE CONCRETE/PLASTER facades that are old.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find photos of old building facades, with visible cracks, paint-peeling, and spalling issues. | Accept
Requester: Shaun Koo Tao Wei [A2BR17VOD8ISYD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $20.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 3
Description: Collect images of old building facades, use your mobile phones or drones to take photos of your neighbourhood building concrete facade. MUST BE CONCRETE/PLASTER facades that are old.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I grabbed one of these it sounds fun and I live in a building that fits.....just going to send a message and ask them to expand on their instructions a bit lol is it 1 or 1000 buildings they want

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I seem to remember that being Geraldo Rivera, I actually watched that when it first happened and I am pretty sure it was Geraldo.
You're confusing it with the moment he got his nose broke during that race war.

Spoilering for language.

GTR

Reaction score
back when if you dared to call wrestling fake, you might get punched in the mouth
yep, I was at many matches where the older folk would get physical with you if you booed their favorites, like once when I was in Dothan Ala at the farm center and The Bushwhackers and Jacques Rougeau were fighting Austin Idol and Bob Armstrong, and for the hell of it I booed Idol, man the old country folks wanted to kill me lol.

But also Wraslin' then was way more real, with real heat and territorial pissing at who was gonna be champion and the such. I had the honor of meeting my favorite wrestler Wahoo Mcdaniel and I told him how pissed I got at Flair for attacking him on TV and tearing his Headdress up, and at Greg Valentine for breaking his ankle, now the Flair incident was when I was just a lad in the 70s and I really believed that shit lol, but the Valentine stint did actually happen and I saw it live. Wahoo told me it was really an accident and he had no bad blood with Valentine, but Greg was a stiff wrestler that got a lot of people hurt, unlike his brother Johnny Valentine which was an excellent wrestler and he and Wahoo had many of great matches.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
You're confusing it with the moment he got his nose broke during that race war.

Spoilering for language.
I guess you're right, but I searched it on google and half are stossel and the other half are rivera

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J and GTR

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
yep, I was at many matches where the older folk would get physical with you if you booed their favorites, like once when I was in Dothan Ala at the farm center and The Bushwhackers and Jacques Rougeau were fighting Austin Idol and Bob Armstrong, and for the hell of it I booed Idol, man the old country folks wanted to kill me lol.

But also Wraslin' then was way more real, with real heat and territorial pissing at who was gonna be champion and the such. I had the honor of meeting my favorite wrestler Wahoo Mcdaniel and I told him how pissed I got at Flair for attacking him on TV and tearing his Headdress up, and at Greg Valentine for breaking his ankle, now the Flair incident was when I was just a lad in the 70s and I really believed that shit lol, but the Valentine stint did actually happen and I saw it live. Wahoo told me it was really an accident and he had no bad blood with Valentine, but Greg was a stiff wrestler that got a lot of people hurt, unlike his brother Johnny Valentine which was an excellent wrestler and he and Wahoo had many of great matches.
One of my uncles was a huge wrestling fan, and would drag all us boys to the matches. I knew the shit was fake, but I enjoyed the shit out of them anyway. Damn, made me think about calling him. BRB

Reactions: GTR

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
All this wrestling talk makes me think some of you would love the fact that there's a local, small-town "pro wrestling" joint here (yes, those exist, apparently).
An old buddy from my school (huge pro wrestling fan in the 90s/early 2000s. Loved John Cena. Still does) is working there as a part time wrestler (now there's a job title for the resume).
And they sponsor the little, very brave Chinese place that opened in our dinky Tennessee town, so you can bring fresh Chinese food into the matches (no, I've never been to one).

Status
Not open for further replies.