04/16 Moar Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
awww Harry Anderson the judge on Night Court in the 80's died :( Now to watch that series over...had forgotten about that show.
I just heard about that. One of my very favorite shows ever. My old name at the other site was a punchline from the show. Dan had to fly the Arctic Circle for Army Reserve duty and his plane crashed. The eskimo chief who rescued him asked his name. He says, "Dan. Dan Fielding", and from then on chief kept calling him Dan-Dan Fielding.

I guess Harry's other memorable role was as Richie in original movie version of IT, which is my favorite SK book ever. Probably my favorite book, period....

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I just heard about that. One of my very favorite shows ever. My old name at the other site was a punchline from the show. Dan had to fly the Arctic Circle for Army Reserve duty and his plane crashed. The eskimo chief who rescued him asked his name. He says, "Dan. Dan Fielding", and from then on chief kept calling him Dan-Dan Fielding.

I guess Harry's other memorable role was as Richie in original movie version of IT, which is my favorite SK book ever. Probably my favorite book, period....

How old was he?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Most of Maine is full of natural beauty. Then there's the town where I grew up, where the views are more like this:

Some of the best people in the world here, though. Worth living here/visiting just for that.
Are you sure you didn't grow up in Baltimore and your parents just lied to you out of shame?

Status
Not open for further replies.