04/15 - Wow, it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumosDC

Reaction score
That's interesting. I get social security every month but it doesn't recognize that it direct deposits it into my account. Don't feel like messing with the system.
Same here.

It's supposed to be automatically coming into social security recipients accounts. I receive Social Security, but I filed my taxes from doing MTurk a couple weeks ago. Checked to see if I could check my status due to filing a tax return and no dice. My federal taxes debited from my bank account yesterday, so I know my return been received and approved. It appears that those on social security have to just keep checking their bank account(s), even if they also file tax returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Also if you did your taxes with H&R Block and used their emerald card, your stimulus check will be deposited onto that
yea, i have a friend that does this every year. As soon as she gets it, she uses it to pay bills, buy groceries etc. then shreds the card when it is empty. So she is currently trying to figure out how to access her money. I think they are going to send a replacement card.

Reactions: themildone

infomista

Reaction score
By the way, went grocery shopping yesterday and have mucho respect for retail workers. You can stay 6 feet away from other shoppers, but if you don't do self-check out it is impossible to do that when checking out. AND is saw so many people not wearing masks or gloves, which would protect the cashiers from being infected.

I would be like:

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: This research study asks questions about Airbnb guests. Only answer this survey if you've been a guest at least 5 times. | Accept
Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.71] [Fast=4.06] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=45] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 45:00
Available: 3
Description: During the survey, you will be asked to take a screen shot from your profile and upload it as an image file. You will be given the option to edit or crop the screen shot so that no personal identifiable information is being uploaded.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; ABG DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

cassius

Reaction score
How did you come to that conclusion?
The site told me it doesn't have my info. But since I get a SS deposit every month, it does have my info somewhere. Since with the IRS the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, I'm guessing things haven't caught up with each other yet. But I'm not entering info I know they already have.

• Thinking
Reactions: ChristopherASA

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: This research study asks questions about Airbnb guests. Only answer this survey if you've been a guest at least 5 times. | Accept
Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.71] [Fast=4.06] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=45] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 45:00
Available: 3
Description: During the survey, you will be asked to take a screen shot from your profile and upload it as an image file. You will be given the option to edit or crop the screen shot so that no personal identifiable information is being uploaded.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; ABG DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

cassius

Reaction score
Same here.

It's supposed to be automatically coming into social security recipients accounts. I receive Social Security, but I filed my taxes from doing MTurk a couple weeks ago. Checked to see if I could check my status due to filing a tax return and no dice. My federal taxes debited from my bank account yesterday, so I know my return been received and approved. It appears that those on social security have to just keep checking their bank account(s), even if they also file tax returns.
I never owe anymore so I think that is what is going on. They are checking for returns that have the direct deposit info on them and mine doesn't since I don't owe and don't get a refund. Eventually they will figure out the people who file but don't owe and don't get refunds but get SS deposits.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Person Perception H | Accept
Requester: shlomo [AA60IGP3Q3SZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.76] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.74] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=41] [ToS=8]
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: You will see a photograph of a person and and you will be asked to answer a number of questions about this person.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

cassius

Reaction score
Other than once being married to one of these critters I've had one experience with this organization. I owed taxes, got them paid and then got a letter saying I didn't pay. Called them, got a nasty woman who said if the IRS said I owed then I owed. Well, I was in a position to pay so if I remember I paid them again though I was sure I didn't owe. Not too long later I got a letter and a check from them saying I overpaid and they sent the amount back. It was the last check for that problem that I had sent. So, it just takes them a bit to catch up with each other. When I added up the amount, it came from checks I'd paid early on that were sitting in someone's inbox and hadn't been credited. Eventually they found them.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
THANK YOU!! The bank account on my 2019 filed return is closed, so I was resigned to waiting several weeks for the check in the mail. I was able to put in my direct deposit info on that page.
That's after you put in your social and stuff I'm assuming?

Reactions: petik00

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Interactive experiment starting at exactly 7:20 AM PST (bonuses available, earn between $2-$6 total) | Accept
Requester: paul connor [A3643USXULLFI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.52] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: This is an academic study that takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. Please accept the HIT and join the study now, but be aware that because it is an interactive study, you will not be able to progress through it until exactly 7:20 AM U.S. Pacific time ****PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO JOIN THE STUDY NOW – YOU CANNOT JOIN THE STUDY AFTER 7:20 AM PST**** If you cannot access the study now, that means we have reached the maximum participants. Please try again later. The minimum pay is $2, but you can earn up to $6 in total via bonuses earned within the study.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Answers questions about yourself at work | Accept
Requester: BChamb0420 [AK5NVK19OR8CR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.43] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1 day
Description: Answer questions about yourself and how you like typically behave in work environments. Estimated completion time: 12-15 minutes.
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
The site told me it doesn't have my info. But since I get a SS deposit every month, it does have my info somewhere. Since with the IRS the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, I'm guessing things haven't caught up with each other yet. But I'm not entering info I know they already have.
From what I understand, they're having a heck of a time dealing with this because The Big Jerk cut their funding. But they'll get a handle on it. The IRS has always been one of the more effective/efficient parts of our gov't.
signed: a fellow SS recipient

Here, this might make you feel better. :)

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.56] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.12] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=327] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.28
Duration: 36:37
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: consumer827 [A3K2P1EQFEDJSL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Description: This survey will take you about 8 minutes to complete. Please note that you are expected to complete this survey with your laptop or desktop.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1723053519-210873] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Interactive experiment starting at exactly 7:20 AM PST (bonuses available, earn between $2-$6 total) | Accept
Requester: paul connor [A3643USXULLFI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.52] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: This is an academic study that takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. Please accept the HIT and join the study now, but be aware that because it is an interactive study, you will not be able to progress through it until exactly 7:20 AM U.S. Pacific time ****PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO JOIN THE STUDY NOW – YOU CANNOT JOIN THE STUDY AFTER 7:20 AM PST**** If you cannot access the study now, that means we have reached the maximum participants. Please try again later. The minimum pay is $2, but you can earn up to $6 in total via bonuses earned within the study.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Goodo on the $$$!

Hey, I've been wondering if you own a "scope."
built my own 10" telescope (dobsonian type for the ? s who know those things).

if i go up on the mountain with that scope and look west, i might be able to see your residence. :)

i want to buy a big dish sat receiver with a small bit of the stimulus to watch some 4K channels (downconverted to hdtv until i eventually get a 4k set to watch those in full glory).

Status
Not open for further replies.