04/15 Sour Candy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Carrie Bredow for work related to 3KA7IJSNW65EU98Z2X4LN1IHS35PB4.
The value of your bonus is: $12.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in the Dating and Mating Study 2-Year Follow-up!
dang, how much dating and mating have you done in the last 2 years?

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Happy Sour Candy Sunday everyone! Just dropping by to share something food related, because this is allthingsfoodcrowd.com after all. So, today I remembered that I bought a bunch of crazy straws on a whim, and I realized I hadn't had a milkshake in way too long. I also remembered that the crazy straws came with connector pieces...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for pizza cheese? I thought it was mozzarella but this is ridiculously stretchy and all the cheese comes off with the first bite.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for pizza cheese? I thought it was mozzarella but this is ridiculously stretchy and all the cheese comes off with the first bite.
that means youre using too much

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Apparently it's a good idea to dust out your computer once in a while. :x
I actually just tore my Macbook apart last night, and cleaned out the fans and airpaths. Much cooler now!
I use Mozzarella mostly, but I like a bit of Cheddar in there too. Sometimes I'll add some other cheeses, but it's mostly Mozzarella and some Cheddar here.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
goat cheese is great on pizza, but it's the same thing as mozzarella, just made from goat milk instead. does taste a little different.
I like goat cheese, just didn't think about putting in pizza. I'll put it on my list though.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I like goat cheese, just didn't think about putting in pizza. I'll put it on my list though.
when I make pizza, 75% of the cheese is mozzarella, 25% I throw a lot of different cheese in the there as well, pepper jack, is one almost always

Status
Not open for further replies.