04/15 - Multipass Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh Im running over 100 im still catching them.. if I get one that looks like its gonna take a long time i pause it
The thing is you're competing against others for each one so you'll catch a lot more if you do them faster - i.e. a few at a time. A ton of them are snapped up before your weighed-down Panda can get them.

Whereas my Panda is just stupid.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to get Noah's "Beat the system!" but it still won't let me because he hates my state. You can't beat the system, man.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
The thing is you're competing against others for each one so you'll catch a lot more if you do them faster - i.e. a few at a time. A ton of them are snapped up before your weighed-down Panda can get them.

Whereas my Panda is just stupid.
I get that.. but I am catching stuff the problem is i keep getting screened out. I have caught more than 30 hits today... sooo LOL ones i get pay sux or screened out or glitch..

Reactions: jan and LucyO

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I get that.. but I am catching stuff the problem is i keep getting screened out. I have caught more than 30 hits today... sooo LOL ones i get pay sux or screened out or glitch..
Yes the ones that screen you out or glitch are easy to catch because everyone is throwing them back.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Qualification HIT -- Write English description of an HTML5 video tag (knowledge of HTML required) | Accept
Requester: Scott Antipa [A1TFP7TMUVSAXN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 20
Description: This is a qualification HIT that if done well will give you access to many more, similar tasks. In this task you will write an English description of an HTML video tag. Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Cereal Bar

Requester
Reaction score
Update... I actually realized I had fixed the issue with already being connected! So I reset the person who emailed me. If you have the same problem please message me with your worker ID and I'll fix it. Sorry for the delay.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I used to run a lot of Pandas at once and I could catch things, but I wasn't making a lot of money. Now, I run a couple at a time and run them to say 500 or 1000 searches, then I cut those off (unless they are high paying, like at least over $5), and move on to a different set of Pandas. I make more money when I do it that way and catch a lot more of the hits.

GTR

Reaction score
Vicky has come to join Hannah

Reactions: LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I used to run a lot of Pandas at once and I could catch things, but I wasn't making a lot of money. Now, I run a couple at a time and run them to say 500 or 1000 searches, then I cut those off (unless they are high paying, like at least over $5), and move on to a different set of Pandas. I make more money when I do it that way and catch a lot more of the hits.
I used to do it that way and wasnt catching anything at all took forever to find a set.. this way i seem to make more.. however Im having a hard couple of days, not panda related... and really wouldnt matter if i wasnt getting screened out of everything

Reactions: LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yes the ones that screen you out or glitch are easy to catch because everyone is throwing them back.
one of the ones that glitched earlier was a yale one that involved other people.. I have been trying all week to get that one :( finally got it today and the dang begin button didnt show up till there was 50 seconds left and i had no time to do tutorial though i did manage to do 5/10 pages of it in that time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.