04/14 - Tag Team Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
How many people signed up for Turking cause you thought you could make money with your valuable typing/computer/math or whatever skills
nope

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Devil_Dawg @Catfish

The tabs script I was telling u something about yesterday dunno if u were just messing with me..
But here like this.

Bigbore

Reaction score
Strange middle of the night question? How many people signed up for Turking cause you thought you could make money with your valuable typing/computer/math or whatever skills and then found out the only way to make money is with your opinion but only when the question is phrased to give you no way to answer but with what they want to hear?
I just started turking a few weeks ago, I had to take a break from working in call centers, getting yelled at day in and day out for 5 years for stuff I had nothing to do with was seriously taxing my sanity, 3 weeks of turking and im already getting near what I used to make at my old job, plus its waaaaaay less stressful

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
this is 7 minutes, going slow.
Title: Impression of Events Survey | PANDA
Requester: Maria Cristina Ramos Flor [ADZ50WEIBTN6L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey about your feelings after reading a short story
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Reactions: MirrorMan and jan

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I just started turking a few weeks ago, I had to take a break from working in call centers, getting yelled at day in and day out for 5 years for stuff I had nothing to do with was seriously taxing my sanity, 3 weeks of turking and im already getting near what I used to make at my old job, plus its waaaaaay less stressful
wait for this summer when schools are out and the surveys die out...

Reactions: jan

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Good god, minding my own buisness, waiting for zoltars, lazily browsing imgur. When this wall of greentext appears. Didn't know what it was, so I read it. Im a 23 year old male, who never ever cries at anything. But damnit if tears wern't rolling down my cheeks at this one. Imgur should warn you before you get hooked on this shit. Also good morning everyone.
http://imgur.com/gallery/jNOru

jan

Reaction score
wait for this summer when schools are out and the surveys die out...
The top earners seem to do well, no matter what (though the hours they keep probably increases). One summer I did very well (great requester!). But last summer, not so great. It was pretty hard to put things together.....and come out, not ahead - but not too far behind :)

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
this is 7 minutes, going slow.
Title: Impression of Events Survey | PANDA
Requester: Maria Cristina Ramos Flor [ADZ50WEIBTN6L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Survey about your feelings after reading a short story
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US
5:30 great HIT

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
as long as i can still hit my $400 a week i can make it work plus im going back to school in the fall (YAY) so ill be getting some money then
Yay school! Just remember to put %15 away when it comes tax time. I used to love turking full-time but dishing out almost 3k during tax time just killed it for me, but I also never save so :bode:

Bigbore

Reaction score
Yay school! Just remember to put %15 away when it comes tax time. I used to love turking full-time but dishing out almost 3k during tax time just killed it for me, but I also never save so :bode:
I did work a regular job for 2 months this year so that should help a tiny bit, plus the tax credit ill get for going back to school will be nice. but yeah thats one thing ive been thinking about a lot

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.