04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Prescription med abuse is pretty common too. I'm surprised they made a new guy in charge of handling meds. Hopefully they'll recognize your hard work and take it into consideration when bonuses / raises come into question.
Right. And I'm still fairly new but I know what I'm doing and I've proved that. My supervisor knows I have anxiety and she didn't want me to feel overwhelmed because if you go to a different house and you're the only person trained on meds, you have to do meds for that house even if you've never even worked it before. I can see her perspective. And so I work 3 12s a week. Because someone had moved houses and new guy moved into the other spot that coincides with some of my nights, we had no one checked off on meds the 3 nights I work, and on two of his nights, they needed someone to be trained on it. And they chose him even though he was so...not...qualified. And then when I reported it, he posted it on Facebook (he's not my friend of course) that a coworker "told on him" because they were mad he moved up before them. Mhm. Mind you, he is 41 years old. Hasn't had a job or driver's license in 5 years... I am 19.... been working since I was 16, I go to school and work full time. The pettiness is unreal.

Reactions: Drwho10 and TobyF

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Right. And I'm still fairly new but I know what I'm doing and I've proved that. My supervisor knows I have anxiety and she didn't want me to feel overwhelmed because if you go to a different house and you're the only person trained on meds, you have to do meds for that house even if you've never even worked it before. I can see her perspective. And so I work 3 12s a week. Because someone had moved houses and new guy moved into the other spot that coincides with some of my nights, we had no one checked off on meds the 3 nights I work, and on two of his nights, they needed someone to be trained on it. And they chose him even though he was so...not...qualified. And then when I reported it, he posted it on Facebook (he's not my friend of course) that a coworker "told on him" because they were mad he moved up before them. Mhm. Mind you, he is 41 years old. Hasn't had a job or driver's license in 5 years... I am 19.... been working since I was 16, I go to school and work full time. The pettiness is unreal.
Stuff like that is rampant. Best thing you can do is to not be discouraged and keep up the hard work. You'll be recognized for it eventually and even if it doesn't happen at your current job you'll be better off for it when you move up in your career.

Reactions: Yungskell

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
He is just bitter. People like that are always making excuses for their short falls. Keep doing you and you'll get your just rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.