04/14 - Financially Fabulous Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
I was odd growing up. I hated Easter because of hunting eggs. I just wanted cadbury creme eggs, a big chocolate bunny, and egg salad sandwiches.
I feel like Easter is so much more fun now than when I was a kid. I just bought Easter Eggs for my kids and there are so many options now. I hide the fun plastic eggs for my kids.

jan

Reaction score
Where we used to live, they have an annual hunt that dd went to when she was little. They have thousands of 'real' dyed eggs (and then plastic ones, with potential prizes in them). After the hunt, one year, the older kids threw the real eggs everywhere (signs, sidewalks, buildings, trees).

a vegetarian nightmare..........:wink: All I could think of was those poor chickens, working overtime for those eggs:chicken:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Krabs and Kerek

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like Easter is so much more fun now that when I was a kid. I just bought Easter Eggs for my kids and there are so many options now. I hide the fun plastic eggs for my kids.
My girls are too old for that now, but they always enjoyed finding the prize egg.

jan

Reaction score
Dd is 14 and said she expects me to hide the eggs around the condo (she wouldn't go outside, of course, at her age:p
but she still wants some of the adventure (and all of the candy)

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Dd is 14 and said she expects me to hide the eggs around the condo (she wouldn't go outside, of course, at her age:p
but she still wants some of the adventure (and all of the candy)
I'm still hiding them, I am sure a kid or a dog will go try to find them.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning! Since we're talking about egg hunts... I told my almost-3-year-old this morning that his great grandma was going to take hardboiled (she's old school) eggs and put them outside on Sunday and he said "...that's naughty, mommy"

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
My girls are too old for that now, but they always enjoyed finding the prize egg.
My oldest is about to turn 4 so he is just now at the age where he is getting excited about what the Easter Bunny will bring for him. I'm probably more excited than he is still though. :)

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
My oldest is about to turn 4 so he is just now at the age where he is getting excited about what the Easter Bunny will bring for him. I'm probably more excited than he is still though. :)
My oldest is almost 4 too!

Reactions: jan, Rose and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.