04/13 - Magnanimous Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The first payments will go out April 13, the IRS told CNET. CNET readers and a commenter on Reddit said they've received notification from their banks that their stimulus money will post to their accounts April 15. According to Fox News, those who filed taxes in 2018 or 2019 and set up direct deposit with the IRS will receive their refunds by April 15, including those who've set up direct deposit on prepaid cards.
People I know have already seen it pending in their accounts. My husband keeps asking. I told him to hold on and wait LOL

Reactions: HelloHello and Liz

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Behavioral survey w/ bonus(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Josh Lundberg [AHV9E7BZQK5ZF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.19] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 10
Description: In this survey you will watch a short slideshow, play a game, and answer some questions about yourself.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I owe taxes every year...I have it set up to where they take the money out of my bank at a certain date...is it safe to assume they will send the stimulus through that? Every update talks about "the bank account set up for direct deposit." What about the bank set up for direct makin me poor

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I owe taxes every year...I have it set up to where they take the money out of my bank at a certain date...is it safe to assume they will send the stimulus through that? Every update talks about "the bank account set up for direct deposit." What about the bank set up for direct makin me poor
Off topic but you're really pretty.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So I'm super confused about what I need to do. I filed taxes for 2019 and got it on H&R Block's Emerald card. Do I need to update my direct deposit stuff through the app even though I filed?
i think you should be fine as the irs sends the check or direct deposit to the taxpayer, but you may be waiting awhile if the irs doesn't have your bank info. i don't know how your refund works with regards to your prepaid card -- i.e. if you get the refund from the irs and pay H&R Block back or if Block gets your refund to apply towards your card.

Reactions: Srndpty

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
My understanding is because they have your bank account info, the money should be direct deposit. Me on the other hand, always pays by check & card, so I'm going to wait. There is another system coming in the next week or so that should allow people to put their bank information in. I'm probably not doing that as it seems high target for hacking and identity fraud. I'll just wait for my check in the po box.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i think you should be fine as the irs sends the check or direct deposit to the taxpayer, but you may be waiting awhile if the irs doesn't have your bank info. i don't know how your refund works with regards to your prepaid card -- i.e. if you get the refund from the irs and pay H&R Block back or if Block gets your refund to apply towards your card.
I have no clue which way it works tbh. I was hoping I didn't have to wait for the check but it looks like I might. boooo

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Brief Relationships Survey | Accept
Requester: Jon Maner [A11WS91HI34SMU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.18] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=1.89] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=56] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are doing this study to explore processes in personality and close relationships.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey (about 4 minutes in length) | Accept
Requester: CB Researcher [A2MUSWTCP4VSV6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 20:00
Available: 0
Description: The goal of this study is to understand consumer decision making. This study is expected to take about 4 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your response to COVID-19 | Accept
Requester: Brian [ASM3O15S6TI1C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.49] [Fast=2.72] [Comm=2.25] [Fair=3.02] [Reviews=200] [ToS=1]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: We want to know about how you have responded to the COVID-19 crisis. This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Time, Value, and Choices Study | PANDA
Requester: Decision Making Lab [A2ICV8HQF1HJFB] (Req TV): $14.50/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A psychology survey on preferences and value of consumer goods
Time: 2 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.83
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; 2293_Main DoesNotExist ; 2293_Screener EqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It's just like waiting for a good bonus to come in

I am lucky to not need it - yet. I am putting it to savings mostly. I could still be furloughed. I wasn't even expecting it, but someone posted on fb to look and i did and was surprised to see it there.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.