04/12 - Warm Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
I need some mega help here, please :)

I no longer have access to the bank account my Amazon Payments was linked to, and I can't open another. I need my income like, yesterday. Has anyone had any success linking it to a Walmart Moneycard or other prepaid Visa? I just got a moneycard but Payments is wanted a bank statement with address, etc. on it to verify it's my account. All I can find is a transaction history, though, and it doesn't like my address or anything like that. Help?
Gobank or Bluebird can be linked to direct deposit setups. Have had success linking a Gobank account before.

Reactions: Sondi and Kerek

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I also have two bank accounts associated with AP. It does take a couple of days to "verify" the account though. I remember people having Serve cards (a prepaid type card) and it worked with AP, but don't know if that still works or not. I'm pretty sure a regular prepaid Visa card will not work.
Yes my Ex girlfriend still uses the AE serve card on her account and it works fine also.

Reactions: Kat8mouse and Sondi

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes a Walmart money card has direct deposit and will work fine for Amazon payments
How do you verify it? I tried with the transaction statement and they didn't approve it.
Gobank or Bluebird can be linked to direct deposit setups. Have had success linking a Gobank account before.
Thanks! I'll try those if this moneycard doesn't work

Reactions: Kerek and Sondi

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Individual differences in the ability to sustain attention(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.61] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will be invited to complete two questionnaires asking you to report on your emotional experience. You will then be invited to complete a simple computer task. The entire HIT should take about 30 min to complete.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [311227244-39685] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.6
anyone done this?

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you verify it? I tried with the transaction statement and they didn't approve it.

It has been years, I wonder if they have changed how you can add a account since then

I remember they sent payments to the card and it verified that way, wonder if they still do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sondi

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I had the same issue with one of my. cards. Email them and include the deposit amoints

Status
Not open for further replies.