Problems with TurkMaster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
About 6 minutes, but waiting to submit because she says about 10.
It also took me 6, and I submitted anyway. I don't usually cook surveys unless it's in the instructions that you have to take a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Tuesday

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
don't even care if that shit is hipster, I love me some death metal and those burgers are monstrous. Stayed right near Kuma's Too last time I was in Chicago, which was probably unwise for my health
Love that place. I hit it every time I'm in town. Please tell me you get their mac & cheese too. I scoffed at $12 mac but omg... it's enough to feed my entire family and I've never tasted better. EDIT: never been to Too. They recently opened one in Indy. I've been meaning to head up there. It's a lot closer.

Last edited:

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Love that place. I hit it every time I'm in town. Please tell me you get their mac & cheese too. I scoffed at $12 mac but omg... it's enough to feed my entire family and I've never tasted better.
I didn't, have to keep that in mind for next time I visit. Was too busy feeling my arteries harden while I slugged back every variety of Three Floyds I could get my hands on.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Cursed Scroll

Mogg Fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you're logged in, that happened to me once
Thanks! This was exactly the problem. Been up 18 hours straight now with 2 sick kids. Think Ill do this last survey and call it a night.

Reactions: aveline

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Sickos. I have to wonder.
I did a Takarangi survey earlier today that wasn't too bad, then posted this hit thinking it was the same, but it's not. I wouldn't call it sick, people have to do research, but the images might not be palatable to everyone.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I did a Takarangi survey earlier today that wasn't too bad, then posted this hit thinking it was the same, but it's not. I wouldn't call it sick, people have to do research, but the images might not be palatable to everyone.
It seems like once every few months, that requester shows up again with a horrific survey. :( Lots of "OMG WTF" kinda comments here: https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A2LQ4N9RDPSDIX

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.