Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If anyone wants cheap housing just come over here to Memphis.
You have to invest in bullet proof vests but hey the mortgage on my house is only $675.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how requester search works? LolkatB said the other day " I turned on PC and the panda for SurveyComet. I have it on requester search so instantly caught a $26 hit...." How do you do that?
in pandacrazy you can change panda to search under details, and it will search for any hit by them. i do that plus for some people i add in minimum amounts so it search for anything by them over x amount

Reactions: Michele

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I decided to go grocery shopping and test drove one of these while i was out

Its a hybrid that gets 50mpg combined. There's absolutely nothing "fun" about it, but its comfortable and gets the gas mileage of a Prius so its on my consideration list.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
in pandacrazy you can change panda to search under details, and it will search for any hit by them. i do that plus for some people i add in minimum amounts so it search for anything by them over x amount
this works really well for requesters that post good and shitty hits, for example i don't like the xlabs ones except the ones that are 10c, foxtrot over 20 cents, mldatalabel over 50 cents etc

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oooh. so lucky. I'm currently getting on waiting lists here for that.
I got lucky, I was #20 something on the list and almost every single person said they didn't need an apartment anymore when their turn came up so I got in after about 4 months.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
These Pews are decent

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
....do you do this by clicking in the little "details" box of the panda you've already made?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
....do you do this by clicking in the little "details" box of the panda you've already made?
yes, sorry i wasn't clear. you can also "add job" and put in some dummy information, then click on details and change it so the requester ID is filled in and not the group ID and that will also work. this is useful if you have a requester ID and not a group ID

Freda Brown

Reaction score
Thanks, I can't find the details button. I clicked on jobs...but there's no details button. The help section says that there is such a button.
Can you tell me how to find the details?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ali Tezer for work related to 3ZICQFRS31P3BJ6D68T97G8LJRQZZA.
The value of your bonus is: $0.04 USD

The Requester included this note:
4 cents of bonus due to a survey error

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone find me 20 bucks so I can call it a day....also have to go get my car in an hour so fun shit there.

Freda Brown

Reaction score
yes, sorry i wasn't clear. you can also "add job" and put in some dummy information, then click on details and change it so the requester ID is filled in and not the group ID and that will also work. this is useful if you have a requester ID and not a group ID
OK...I created one with surveycomet for requester ID and nothing for group ID but I can't turn on the collect button...I click on it , it goes on for a second, then goes off.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Privacy and Information Sharing Behavior | Accept
Requester: Research Team [A19V4G0Z9U69LN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$77.96] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about privacy and health information sharing among adults 18 years and older.
Qualifications: Completed Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Freda Brown

Reaction score
I got lucky, I was #20 something on the list and almost every single person said they didn't need an apartment anymore when their turn came up so I got in after about 4 months.
They probably all had leases and couldn't take anything right away. My plan is to move to a place with no lease so I am able to take something as soon as it comes up.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Privacy and Information Sharing Behavior | Accept
Requester: Research Team [A19V4G0Z9U69LN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$77.96] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about privacy and health information sharing among adults 18 years and older.
Qualifications: Completed Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
So many Hit of the Year candidates this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.