Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Enhancing Sustainability and Consumer Trust(~ 28 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dan Choi [A1T1E1F9ZEEHSH]
TurkerView: [ $13.00 / hour ]
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study involving your opinions about conventional cars and sustainable smart-connected cars (you do not need to have expertise in these cars; we will explain them to you). The principal researcher is Dr. Daniel Choi (dchoi@csun.edu), an assistant professor at California State University, Northridge. Participants are 18 and 18 + consumers in the US.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-1361372334-444093] DoesNotExist
  • islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3IXQCB6XJ9XFBUT7L4332WEHB66IT3]

HelloHello

Reaction score
All I can say is that AVG will automatically find your old restore points and you should be able to roll back. Have you tried a chat with Microsoft?
After hearing all this, I am holding back on updating to Windows 11 on my new laptop!

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Market Analysis Questionnaire(~ 8 minutes)Accept
Requester: Strategy Behavioral Lab [AAPIVG8GNAUUE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.87][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 15
Description: This study involves market analysis of a newly opening business. Specifically, it gives information about a company's business model and tries to gauge how potential customers might perceive the company.
Qualifications: Exc: [-541292493-442517] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Market Analysis Questionnaire(~ 8 minutes)Accept
Requester: Strategy Behavioral Lab [AAPIVG8GNAUUE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.87][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 15
Description: This study involves market analysis of a newly opening business. Specifically, it gives information about a company's business model and tries to gauge how potential customers might perceive the company.
Qualifications: Exc: [-541292493-442517] DoesNotExist ; islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
I have used Windows 11 from the outset and never had a problem.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
All I can say is that AVG will automatically find your old restore points and you should be able to roll back. Have you tried a chat with Microsoft?
I'd definitely pay for that, if that is the case :). So, this is possible.

For right now, I'm going to just sit on my confusion for a few days and see what appears online. I keep hoping that I'll hear some steps that won't intimidate me (and will make it right). Honestly, It's even possible that my working hypothesis is wrong (though.....I've tried a lot by now....sigh).

I've never called microsoft about anything (I've never had a problem with my computer before that I couldn't figure out - so I sort of didn't even consider that). I should.

Those are two good suggestions

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'd definitely pay for that, if that is the case :). So, this is possible.

For right now, I'm going to just sit on my confusion for a few days and see what appears online. I keep hoping that I'll hear some steps that won't intimidate me (and will make it right). Honestly, It's even possible that my working hypothesis is wrong (though.....I've tried a lot by now....sigh).

I've never called microsoft about anything (I've never had a problem with my computer before that I couldn't figure out - so I sort of didn't even consider that). I should.

Those are two good suggestions
I made use of Microsoft once with a BIG problem l had; we had to migrate to a phone call and the gal spent literally 2 hours with me and it was fixed!

Also, it occurs to me that it might be possible, not preferable, but possible to install/reinstall Windows 10 and still have your data ?

jan

Reaction score
I made use of Microsoft once with a BIG problem l had; we had to migrate to a phone call and the gal spent literally 2 hours with me and it was fixed!

Also, it occurs to me that it might be possible, not preferable, but possible to install/reinstall Windows 10 and still have your data ?
I've thought of that, too. I don't ordinarily back anything up but I'd have to do that first. It's on my list of last resorts.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I've thought of that, too. I don't ordinarily back anything up but I'd have to do that first. It's on my list of last resorts.
I tell you, automation is the way to go!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Enhancing Sustainability and Consumer Trust(~ 28 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dan Choi [A1T1E1F9ZEEHSH]
TurkerView: [ $13.00 / hour ]
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study involving your opinions about conventional cars and sustainable smart-connected cars (you do not need to have expertise in these cars; we will explain them to you). The principal researcher is Dr. Daniel Choi (dchoi@csun.edu), an assistant professor at California State University, Northridge. Participants are 18 and 18 + consumers in the US.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 12
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [747574733-444127] DoesNotExist
  • islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3SI493PTTX3UPVMKZIRAXNZL4YJDZD]

HelloHello

Reaction score
I tell you, automation is the way to go!
AVG still has a free 7-day trial for AVG TuneUp and then as I recall they will offer you a free Trial for AVG Driver Updater once you use the TuneUp.

https://www.avg.com/en-us/avg-pctuneup#pc

I bought the AVG TuneUp from AVG directly last year; I purchased the AVG Driver Updater through www.g2a.com which I had discovered via Reddit - the seller I used on g2a was Squishy_software and it was much cheaper than buying directly from AVG - This year I am going to buy the AVG TuneUp from Squishy_software on g2a and save beaucoup bucks. When I need another year of Driver Updater come July, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.