04/10 - Supertastic Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
So I've done the math, and if I want to be up for Zoltars this week while I'm in Hawaii I need to be up at 2AM. I think I'm just going to skip them till I get home.

Bigbore

Reaction score
I've got to stop staying up so late so I don't keep missing Zoltars :(
thats been my biggest challenge of doing this full time, I have no idea when is an ideal time to be turking lol

Reactions: PhantomCatt

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Survey on foreign policy preferences [updated link!] | PANDA
Requester: Tobias Heinrich [A22RI5BSBJPEGP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.19 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Rate several foreign policies packages
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US;POLI391 has not been granted

quick

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
thats been my biggest challenge of doing this full time, I have no idea when is an ideal time to be turking lol
5AM-3PM PST with some breaks in between. Good stuff is usually in that time period.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I've done the math, and if I want to be up for Zoltars this week while I'm in Hawaii I need to be up at 2AM. I think I'm just going to skip them till I get home.
I've done the math, and if you want to be up for Zoltars the week while you're in Hawaii, you might want to consider looking up your nearest insane asylum

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with their captcha scripts. Mine, or whichever isnt letting me know a captcha is there. So when the hits im doing stop all the sudden, i press - and sure enough theres a captcha. idk whats going on

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with their captcha scripts. Mine, or whichever isnt letting me know a captcha is there. So when the hits im doing stop all the sudden, i press - and sure enough theres a captcha. idk whats going on
I don't know if its the same issue but my captcha counter has been telling me I have negative eleventy bazillion hits left until the next captcha for a couple weeks now.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
your active window has to be a AMT window

Esdfmatt

Reaction score
Did for a bit awhile back, but it seems things have changed

Esdfmatt

Reaction score
Any worth while batches up atm?

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking from my own experience the flow goes like this the last few months.

8:00am est: you will catch posts about all the money you missed if you stayed up all night

8:08am est: everybody freaks out about zoltars not dropping and gives up

8:10-:8:15am est: Zoltars will start flooding in and everybody freaks the fuck out

8:45am est: Everybody complains the Zoltar cars are gone and most refuse to do the other ones, those who do make bank.

9:00 - 12:00pm est: This is the struggle cuddle part of the day where some big surveys will pop up and and maybe some smaller good batches but you have to look for them

12:00pm to about 5:00pm est: This is the shit show where EVERYBODY is turking and you better have brought your shank if you want anything, accept first toss back later anything and everything.

5:00pm for the rest of the night: A9s will drop a massive batch that will break the shit out of the servers and people will attempt to use trickery and this that and the other to get them to work right. A few good batches will drop but in very small amounts, surveys will be slim pickings but easier to obtain since a lot of people have clocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.