04/09 - Me Gusta Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I guess I'm happy again.

" We will replace your order and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. As a compensation, I have extended your prime membership by one month. I also gave you 5 dollars credit back. Does this help?"
WE're out in the middle of the desert and get both FedEx and UPS out here. UPS is excellent; FedEx is just so so.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
God damn it, my rental app has been declined, back to the drawing board.

Reminder if you don't have perfect credit or your monthly payment is going to jump don't go through a company that manages owners properties considering I got declined by the owner when the company thought I was fine.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Today blows... I slept through my PC telling I needed to sign back in, which means I missed Barcodes, AND I slept through the FOUR morning alarms I have. :/
My PE is grumpiness.
My computer keeps freezing. Instead of restarting it the next time, I'm going back to bed.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
God damn it, my rental app has been declined, back to the drawing board.

Reminder if you don't have perfect credit or your monthly payment is going to jump don't go through a company that manages owners properties considering I got declined by the owner when the company thought I was fine.
Sorry to hear that, it's frustrating.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
We get UPS also, but they are bad about damaging packages in this area.
Weird. I don't think I've ever had a package damaged. Might have to do with their distribution center, or you're just on a lonnnnng sting of bad luck. :(

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, it's frustrating.
It's tough because I've found houses I like but I don't really wanna pull my kids out of the school district when it's all they've known and the youngest is nearly 15..

I moved at that age and it was tough and led to me getting a GED, just my desire to school dropped a ton, I'd rather not do that to them.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Weird. I don't think I've ever had a package damaged. Might have to do with their distribution center, or you're just on a lonnnnng sting of bad luck. :(
I live out in the sticks. I've caught them throwing packages on my porch when they thought I wasn't here.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I live out in the sticks. I've caught them throwing packages on my porch when they thought I wasn't here.
This is why I limit my Amazon Pantry orders, and why I never order crackers or easily destroyed foods. The last graham cracker box was so smashed I had to make it into pie crust.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
This is why I limit my Amazon Pantry orders, and why I never order crackers or easily destroyed foods. The last graham cracker box was so smashed I had to make it into pie crust.
Wow,
I feel a little lucky there. Everyone that I've seen deliver a package at least takes the time to walk it to my front door. I would be super miffed if my stuff got manhandled like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.