04/08 - SmAshing Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
It is the language of most of the basic scripts.
Are you working on a batch where you have to fill in the same radio button or text over and over again? With JQuery you can make a script and throw it in Tampermonkey to fill in those fields for you.
Just a thought...would it be wrong to have a script fill in those repetitive questions on a survey. The ones that show up on like every 3 surveys I do.

Reactions: Taco Tuesday
D

Deleted member 526

just figured out pds_pn1 is posting under a new requester name for some hits. the 1's up now are masters.

Reactions: Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just a thought...would it be wrong to have a script fill in those repetitive questions on a survey. The ones that show up on like every 3 surveys I do.
It would be very difficult because on surveys the code is different for everyone.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write question-answer pairs about a sentence's meaning | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Julian Michael [A3AA2VKV87R6PG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.60/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Given a sentence and some words from that sentence, write questions and answers involving each word. Write more question-answer pairs for increasing bonuses, and maintain high accuracy to stay qualified.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 58
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Question-answer writing accuracy % (auto-granted) is not less than 75; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18
Once you get into a good groove, these are decent hourly
Not sure if you know the answer to this, but I know I was trying to figure these out. I know it says my questions for a key word cannot be redundant, but then I noticed I have four different key words. Can I have redundant questions for different key words, or do they all need to be different?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if you know the answer to this, but I know I was trying to figure these out. I know it says my questions for a key word cannot be redundant, but then I noticed I have four different key words. Can I have redundant questions for different key words, or do they all need to be different?
They all need to be different.

Reactions: jan and Rose

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
nope, please create something like this and share!!!

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Swagbucks really sucks some times. So much spam.

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify Brand, Item Name, Unit Unit Size for a product | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PDS_PN1 [A2M3D22LKS2QE4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.90] [Fast: 3.90] [Comm: 2.71] [Fair: 3.50] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Identify the Brand and Unit Size for a product
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 628
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.8

jan

Reaction score
From a statistical standpoint, you would invalidate the survey - those questions are supposed to be answered in the moment - and precisely in the order that you get them. It's important from the researchers perspective.
if you manipulate the way you answer them, then you are contaminating the data (each participant is supposed to have the same conditions).

From the forums standpoint, it's also not following directions.

Reactions: Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
From a statistical standpoint, you would invalidate the survey - those questions are supposed to be answered in the moment - and precisely in the order that you get them. It's important from the researchers perspective.
if you manipulate the way you answer them, then you are contaminating the data (each participant is supposed to have the same conditions).

From the forums standpoint, it's also not following directions.
I was thinking about the demographics sections.

Reactions: jan and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.