04/08 - Minty Fresh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble opening the qualifications tab on MTurk?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
And this all happened while I was trying to figure out why I can't do the survey comet hits they keep emailing me to tell I can do. I figure they either gave me or didn't give me a qual they were supposed to, but I can find out because now I can't check quals.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And this all happened while I was trying to figure out why I can't do the survey comet hits they keep emailing me to tell I can do. I figure they either gave me or didn't give me a qual they were supposed to, but I can find out because now I can't check quals.
It might be that you're on another day, I got the email also and didn't have one to do today. Maybe we're another day. Is ok relax.

Reactions: Kennedy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It might be that you're on another day, I got the email also and didn't have one to do today. Maybe we're another day. Is ok relax.
Nope. Never got that email. Mine says "We just launched a $26.00 HIT that you qualify for!" And I can't relax, everything's been frustrating today. I don't understand people making things harder than they have to be for no reason. As Garfield used to say before Jon got him taxidermied, "Fuck Mondays!"

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I did get that email, too, and no SC yet this week. I figure it was like last time, might come on Thursday.

Reactions: Despairagus

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I did get that email, too, and no SC yet this week. I figure it was like last time, might come on Thursday.
Wait, so we get one a week, or...
Cause if everyone else is getting $20 surveys and I only get one on Thursday, that's kind of messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.