Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Scenario Study | PANDA
Requester: Hillary Wiener [A3R77CEX2N9A2Q] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.85][Fair: 4.88][Comm: 4.50][Fast: 4.73]
Description:
7 minute survey asking you to answer questions about a scenario
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 18
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci>

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning kids! No Zoltars for me as I have meetings all morning but I did wake up to this. So I've got that going for me! :owly:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley for work related to 3M93N4X8HKNEADGFGD6FC8SBML2JS5.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congratulations! You solved the goals puzzle.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent this about 5 pages back but it went to the next page right away so idk if anyone even seen it. Sorry im just trying to get some info

Original: Does anyone know which captcha script is the obnoxious one that tells you you have a captcha, you click okay, then another box pops up, and if you dont click prevent further things from popping up it continually pops up. I looked through all the code of all the scripts i have and im not sure which it would be. Does anyone know because im pretty sure i have a better one, but i dont want to delete the wrong one
you don't have to delete it. just disable it and if the problem stops then you know you got the right one, if it doesn't stop the re enable that one and disable the other.

Whats probably happening though is that you have a lot of pandas running and it is telling you about the captcha each time a new panda hits a captcha or you have a lot of tabs open and its doing the same

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I must have been blocked. Says I'm not qualified. :(

Title: Choosing eye catching images | PANDA
Requester: Krypton Labs [A1RPGGKICRYDKC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.77 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.78 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 23
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Choosing eye catching images. These HITs are always instantly accepted.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Practice for image selection task passed has been granted;Daily task limit is greater than 0;Temporary ban has not been granted;Location is one of: AU, BM, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US, VI

Snowflake

Reaction score
I woke up too late, so here I am, picking up the zoltar crumbs.

Reactions: fiat_to_fey

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I must have been blocked. Says I'm not qualified. :(
Don't know if you mean qual-blocked or real blocked but if you click the preview page it'll tell you if you're real blocked.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to stay here all day and do close to nothing, I did promise the kids I'd take them to some boring indoor playground for the day. Well, fun for them, boring for me. I'm out!

PE: $3.19 (at least I made £9.15 on PA this week)

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent this about 5 pages back but it went to the next page right away so idk if anyone even seen it. Sorry im just trying to get some info

Original: Does anyone know which captcha script is the obnoxious one that tells you you have a captcha, you click okay, then another box pops up, and if you dont click prevent further things from popping up it continually pops up. I looked through all the code of all the scripts i have and im not sure which it would be. Does anyone know because im pretty sure i have a better one, but i dont want to delete the wrong one
Pretty sure that's when you're catching hits through TM.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I looked through all the code of all the scripts i have and im not sure which it would be. Does anyone know because im pretty sure i have a better one, but i dont want to delete the wrong one
Disable all your scripts, don't delete them. Then re-enable them one by one until you find which one is causing the problem. Then you can focus on why that script is doing the thing it's doing.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you mean the requester blocked you in the MTurk system or that you don't have the right qualifications for the HIT?
Well, I was working on them yesterday no problem. I didn't get any kind of email or anything but I'm not qual'ed for anything they have up now.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I was working on them yesterday no problem. I didn't get any kind of email or anything but I'm not qual'ed for anything they have up now.
Which quals do they require that you don't have matching?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's when you're catching hits through TM.
Ok Thanks. And to the rest i got the obvious part. I was gonna disable em until i figured it out. I do appreciate all the replies though :) Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.