04/06 - Sipping Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
After finishing the whole survey I got the code, submitted it, then clicked the final page of the survey and got this:

"Thank you for willingness to participate in the survey. Unfortunately you either are not eligible to participate or we have already filled the quota for your demographic group."

Does that mean it'll get rejected? I'm confused as to why I got through the whole survey, got a code and then told I didn't qualify?!?!?

Did this happen to anyone else?
I got that, but I submitted the HIT. Sometimes, after you get past the demographic page, they end the survey (it's a qual). I assume that last page was there for those that didn't qualify.
At least, that's what I think :)

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I got that, but I submitted the HIT. Sometimes, after you get past the demographic page, they end the survey (it's a qual). I assume that last page was there for those that didn't qualify.
At least, that's what I think :)
OK, that makes sense, thanks!

Goat

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a indie-alternative song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.81] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.24] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=226] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a indie-alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy indie-alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I know theres some Simon Cowel's in here[/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

cassius

Reaction score
After finishing the whole survey I got the code, submitted it, then clicked the final page of the survey and got this:

"Thank you for willingness to participate in the survey. Unfortunately you either are not eligible to participate or we have already filled the quota for your demographic group."

Does that mean it'll get rejected? I'm confused as to why I got through the whole survey, got a code and then told I didn't qualify?!?!?

Did this happen to anyone else?
saw the reviews and took the qual thing first before accepting it. didn't qual, didn't take.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Solve a logic puzzle | Accept
Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 15:00
Description: Max bonus of 1.4$
Qualifications: Completed the Hit once DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

xqyzt

Reaction score
oh, oops.
Well, I've been at 9 rejections for close to 2 years. I guess let's make it an even 10 :)
I do like a good round number. I'm not even mad my last on brought me to a number I like (well, you know, that isn't zero). However, if I get one more it's like I'm going to have to get another X on top of that just to make the number pretty.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What to Expect When You're Not Expecting | Accept
Requester: Ted Bitner [A3CZI7MNV9XYOJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 20:00
Description: Give us your opinion on pregnancy issues, IVF, and parenting
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[/QUOTE
I'm missing something or incorrectly assumed that you got got this to work. Help please.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
I'm missing something or incorrectly assumed that you got got this to work. Help please.
I think I wasn't qual'ed for that. I tried it a few days ago.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Good morning. Hope the Turkeys are hot today. It will because I won't be working until much later.

Reactions: cyberwasp and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.