04/06 - 4AD Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to go pay a bill today. All morning I thought it was a bill I could pay through the drive thru. Nope...it's the cable bill. I have to go in.
Ugh. Make up and nice clothes on just to go in somewhere for 5 seconds.
mmmmmmm I like drive through errands. pajamas all the way. then you get some drive through food and you're all set.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to go pay a bill today. All morning I thought it was a bill I could pay through the drive thru. Nope...it's the cable bill. I have to go in.
Ugh. Make up and nice clothes on just to go in somewhere for 5 seconds.
screw that, I'm not dressing up for the cable company lmao
I used to refuse to leave the house unless my makeup was done. That all went out the window nearly four years ago when I had my daughter. Now I wear makeup maybe once a week.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Autonomous Vehicle and Pedestrian Interaction Survey | Accept
Requester: lewisamazontiago [A2N39O8I0FHMSW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: A survey on autonomous vehicle and pedestrian crossing
Requirements: Has not completed previous batches DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
So I got this one..wonder what the time on it is.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ooooh MTS is showing the number of HITs in your queue on the tab now :love:

Reactions: 4ourfuture

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
So I got this one..wonder what the time on it is.
TO says it took him 40 minutes, I already blocked this requester like I do with all garbage paying requesters.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

My Panda Crazy will not load to the correct page,anyone else having this problem today?
Mine is working, but here are some quick steps to try.

Silly, but make sure you are logged into MTurk, and refresh the dashboard page you have loaded :wink:

Ensure that you are using the correct link for PC - https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects

If all else fails, you can go to tampermonkey and delete the script and install it from scratch (different than just re-installing it)

ooooh MTS is showing the number of HITs in your queue on the tab now :love:
I could be wrong, but I believe that is the doings of AMT themselves. IIRC SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 said it was actually causing some grief in regard to scripts. Also, from what I've noticed, not only do you get the number of HITs, but when you are working on a HIT the HIT title goes in the tab now as well. I kind of have been liking it so far, but it doesn't provide that much benefit. I feel bad that it's causing problems for some people though :(

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: We will ask you to read a scenario and answer some questions - approximately 8 minutes | Accept
Requester: Research Projects on MTurk [A1ZUXHPJ3SLLH9] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 160
Description: We will ask you to read a scenario and answer some questions. This HIT cannot be completed on a mobile device.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Silly, but make sure you are logged into MTurk, and refresh the dashboard page you have loaded :wink:

Ensure that you are using the correct link for PC - https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects

If all else fails, you can go to tampermonkey and delete the script and install it from scratch (different than just re-installing it)
Thanks, yea I got all that covered so I might just have to reinstall to see if that fixes it, if not HIT Catcher is working so I can use that for today.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Part 2: 8 minute study for $0.80. Opportunity for 2 bonuses!(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.35] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.05] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 436] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.83] [Pen: 2.43 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 82% of 11] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.80
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Part 2: 8 minute study for $0.80. Bonus for completing both part 1 and part 2! Plus performance bonus!
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2616346-82057] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Inc: [81162-82057] Exists; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what's awesome..Audiokite pulled my quals because I did a bunch of their hits and I was honest about their music.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

I could be wrong, but I believe that is the doings of AMT themselves. IIRC SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 said it was actually causing some grief in regard to scripts. Also, from what I've noticed, not only do you get the number of HITs, but when you are working on a HIT the HIT title goes in the tab now as well. I kind of have been liking it so far, but it doesn't provide that much benefit. I feel bad that it's causing problems for some people though :(
Yep looks like a reinstall did the trick :)

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kasisto is costing me money with their nonsense.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Kasistos are still broke as hell. OMG.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
screw that, I'm not dressing up for the cable company lmao
Lol, I've always been the kind to look your best. I live in a smaller town. never know who I might see. I just ended up putting on a cute sweater and some cute shorts. so not very dressed at all. (makeup of course too)

You can't just...pay with your phone? Or online? That's what I do..

Also what is this cable you speak of? I haven't used that in years.
Our cable charges you extra to pay online so I have to pay in person lol. i could mail it..but that's waste of stamp when it's a 5 second drive.

mmmmmmm I like drive through errands. pajamas all the way. then you get some drive through food and you're all set.
Yes!! well..lazy bottoms but a nice top and makeup on so I still fool people. lol!

I used to refuse to leave the house unless my makeup was done. That all went out the window nearly four years ago when I had my daughter. Now I wear makeup maybe once a week.
The only thing that changed after my son is that I can do a full face in 5 minutes lol. Learned to do it quick and nice.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol, I've always been the kind to look your best. I live in a smaller town. never know who I might see. I just ended up putting on a cute sweater and some cute shorts. so not very dressed at all. (makeup of course too)
i read that as 'corn sweater' and was honestly intrigued lmao

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.