04/06 - 4AD Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, returning. It said I disconnected in the middle of the hit but I didn't. :( It just froze.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So this week my mom's been out of town and we're house sitting taking care of their puppy. The puppy BTW is the biggest asshole ever and destroys everything..SO my son asks me today, "When is grandma getting home?", i say "Saturday night" SO he's like cool I just need to know when we need to clean like, "Cat in the Hat house Clean".

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
How do you know what your score on the qual test was....I didn't see anything?

kopete

Requester
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification. I'll give my feedback now that I paired and completed the hit. As I mentioned before, rejections are serious issues in turkland and many of us go to great pains to avoid them. the hit has thorough instructions, but many. The only issue I can see is if someone pairs with themself or how dependant the hit is on the performance of another turker. For example, the hit I just completed submitted when the person I was paired with ended the chat. Some may be intimidated by the risk involved with depending on another to complete the hit properly, for example, someone else not answering or asking correctly etc...
Thank you for the feedback. I will try to simplify the instructions.

If you partner disconnects your work won't be rejected.

If you open only one hit at a time, you won't be paired up with yourself.

Even after these checks, if you feel something is incorrect, I will of course listen to your case :).

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I answered two questions with my partner and now it seems like I'm at a stand-still. :shrug:
Lol I would be like how much?
and they would answer the store!
Half their answers to me were the store.
:facepalm2: Ugh

Last edited:

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Title: Used Cars Prices Estimation | Accept
Requester: Mingyuhui Liu [A1CSW0BT5PIXNW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 10
Description: Based on given information, estimate if the provided price range of a specific car is reasonable
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
That was a moderately weird HIT... but I followed the instructions, so we'll see.

I think this is fun because you will be chatting with a real person :wink: Let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestions.
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3IV76CXOO39Q372YDI2LT4NZQ729DI
I enjoyed this HIT, though it ended up being more difficult than I thought, for a moment or two.
Maybe there was one and I was just blind, but a counter to show how many questions you've asked/answered would help people feel like they're making progress easier, if that's not too difficult to do.

Thanks for putting up the HITs. Very neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.