• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your behavior | Accept
Requester: Natalia Cordova [A5S4BH2D7N6D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.12] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions about your personality and behavior
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3:00[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Everyday Experience Survey(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Courtney Berezuk [A3G88O6NIWTA78] (Req TV): $15.32/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Brief academic surveys regarding your experience performing everyday tasks
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1757] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [2514888-138645] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Microbiologist qualification (5 min) -- qualify for a HIT with a larger bonus!(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Niv Lab [AACXMI00OZ7F2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.51[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 5
Description: label microbes based on their features
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [2121273170-138897] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Judge some faces(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chad Dodson [A1G5WIZSEE6VFG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]14.59[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Duration: 13:00
Available: 23
Description: Will take about 4 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Exc: [624437558-138986] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

:cautious:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
So legit question time for people with kids. My teenage son is stinking up my house with his raunchy feet. He's 16 and refuses to do anything about it. Won't use power won't do shit other than act like we should get over it. He's wearing these stupid cowboy boots now and that makes the smell even worse.

What the hell do you do when your kids feet smell like death?
My 2 cents:
Since he's made this a power struggle between you and him.... turn it around and ask him what it will take for him to clean up his act. He'll probably say..."I don't know". Well then give him 24hrs to come up with a plan to fix the stinky situation and have him pick a reward if he follows through on his plan. Yes, you are going to bribe him. (The reward will need to be agreed to by all parties involved. Maybe a game, money, more screen time, etc.). Treat it almost like a business. Wouldn't hurt to type up the main points and everyone signs so there is no confusion.... This also sends the message that it's a real problem and you are not just nitpicking at him.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about content quality for business apps websites | Accept
Requester: Nubera eBusiness [AJTPUZY2QEPTX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]20.47[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our website
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nmelssx

Reaction score
My 2 cents:
Since he's made this a power struggle between you and him.... turn it around and ask him what it will take for him to clean up his act. He'll probably say..."I don't know". Well then give him 24hrs to come up with a plan to fix the stinky situation and have him pick a reward if he follows through on his plan. Yes, you are going to bribe him. (The reward will need to be agreed to by all parties involved. Maybe a game, money, more screen time, etc.). Treat it almost like a business. Wouldn't hurt to type up the main points and everyone signs so there is no confusion.... This also sends the message that it's a real problem and you are not just nitpicking at him.
My father probably would've tied a rope to my neck and strangled me to death before any of that could happen.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My 2 cents:
idk I kind of think this would work for like a preteen but this is a 16 (17?) year old...he's old enough to understand that basic hygiene is important

nmelssx

Reaction score
I've only been up for like an hour, but it's not looking encouraging out there.
Hannah should throw out qual HITs at least once a week. Can't believe the people who missed her qual HITs on that one day are screwed.

Did you get her quals?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hannah should throw out qual HITs at least once a week. Can't believe the people who missed her qual HITs on that one day are screwed.

Did you get her quals?
I didn't, but I don't typically like her HITs.

Status
Not open for further replies.