04/05 - Shih Tzu Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Also I made a grilled cheese sandwich for someone once and they waited until I was done to tell me "I don't like butter."

:kill:
...but if you use enough cheese you don't taste any butter

Reactions: mrs.pynk and Kerek

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
We're looking at a condo - which makes me really (really) sad. I can afford it easily - it's cheap. I could have afforded the house, too, but in the short term - it would have been a little tight. The condo will mean I'm financially stable (always, not just in the short term). So, in a way, it's a wise decision.

IDK. I'm still regretting it and sitting on my hands so I don't dial the realtor and tell her it's all one big mistake.
Homebuying is complicated and scary. So many more serious things in life aren't as complicated as finding a place to live, it's crazy! I'm sorry this process has been so taxing on you and the fam. I wish I would've followed my instincts when we were buying a house, as hesitation made us lose out on a great house, but in the end, c'est la vie, right?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
We're looking at a condo - which makes me really (really) sad. I can afford it easily - it's cheap. I could have afforded the house, too, but in the short term - it would have been a little tight. The condo will mean I'm financially stable (always, not just in the short term). So, in a way, it's a wise decision.

IDK. I'm still regretting it and sitting on my hands so I don't dial the realtor and tell her it's all one big mistake.
Save money and rent out the condo when you're ready to level up.

Reactions: jan and scrmcasey

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short 5-10 minute survey on U.S. foreign policy | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: University of Virginia Politics Department [A16B7HQMM1SJY5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.46] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Less than 10 minutes to complete. Help us with an academic study about your opinions toward U.S. foreign policy.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Politics Experimental Lab 04.04.17 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.18

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't find a clip from the show Billions to make a text message alert from and now I'm mad.

Reactions: kryss and TQueen

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
April 5th is such a fun day for me! Every year on this day I suddenly remember that I don't just have to pay federal taxes, I have to pay state taxes too! And it's always so much more than I think it's gonna be. After some low-key panicking I vow that in the coming year I will not forget and I will increase the amount I save for taxes and then completely forget again because I am not a creature known for follow-through. Such a fun tradition!

Don't forget your state taxes, friends!

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Is there a way for Hit Finder to not show me all the hits that I just accepted at the top of my list?

I assume they are there because there are still hits available in that lot, but i was hoping that there was something i was missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.