04/04 - Wax On Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
Title: Questionnaire (about 2 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Eric DeRosia [AT242Q7W4U37Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.57] [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.65] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 4.77] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 249] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.89] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.23
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is university-sponsored research. Qualifications: at least 18 years old and living in the U.S.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Well, I'm pooped. This seems like an appropriate stopping point I suppose.

Projected Earnings
$42.43

You all have fun with your funky candles and kinky business ventures!

Also, if you haven't yet, vote for the second round of the coloring contest! :D

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I'm fond of using essential oils when I want to make an area smell nice. Although, I've heard something about most scent based air fresheners/candles/whathaveyou containing stuff that essentially turns into formaldehyde which then gets into the body and does bad stuff.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm fond of using essential oils when I want to make an area smell nice. Although, I've heard something about most scent based air fresheners/candles/whathaveyou containing stuff that essentially turns into formaldehyde which then gets into the body and does bad stuff.
I'mma die anyways :)

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Yeah, I went and looked it up again because I dislike spreading false information. The gist of it is that poor house circulation leads to a buildup of limonene, which is in itself safe, but reacts with ozone to make formaldehyde, a known carcinogen. Plants apparently help in absorbing it, although which are better is anyone's guess.

I suppose the takeaway from this is that if you like a nice clean smelling house, open some windows every now and then too.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I went and looked it up again because I dislike spreading false information. The gist of it is that poor house circulation leads to a buildup of limonene, which is in itself safe, but reacts with ozone to make formaldehyde, a known carcinogen. Plants apparently help in absorbing it, although which are better is anyone's guess.

I suppose the takeaway from this is that if you like a nice clean smelling house, open some windows every now and then too.
I say fuck it Yolo :)

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Eric DeRosia for work related to 3U18MJKL1TLYKN7J7BTO27DFZUNNC7.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
This was the HIT with the Google Doc that had the sharing set incorrectly. Thanks for your willingness to participate!

- Eric DeRosia

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Brief Videos and Personality (~10 min) | Accept
Requester: MSP Lab [A2AN6JLAK63YGR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $27.32] [Pay: 4.86] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: As part of a research study at Wake Forest University (IRB00023007), we are conducting a survey about people’s behaviors and their personalities. This will involve recording and uploading brief (2 to 5 sec) videos and completing questionnaires.
Requirements: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SAJ and <Gucci>

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you implying that a cheap renewable eco-friendly mechanism for the efficient transportation of small quantities of liquids isn't fascinating enough?!
Wish my Mom read this post 35 ish years ago and learned they were for cooking :whistle2: Probably still have a couple lumps on my head from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.