04/04 - More Fours For Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do the clustermuck hit this time, but I did last time they posted, and I had an awesome group, and things went quickly. I'm always afraid to do these types of hits, because I come here and people are talking about how ignorant the other people are. I automatically think they're talking about me, no matter how successful the hit was. I need to work on that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
keep getting an error when trying to do a9s. ugh. not even worth it

Reactions: booboo33

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
So A9 collection said "dutch oven" I guess they don't mean "TRY TO CAPTURE A FART UNDER THE BLANKET", right?
Wish they'd cycle those picture ones or at least approve/reject the ones that have been under review for over a week. Would like to take more photos as they weren't the worst paying.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, most requesters use mturk as a way to pay people less than what the work is worth -- which is where I think the antagonistic attitude comes from.

IMO many "good HITs" are only good because a requester overestimates how hard something is/how long it takes (or underestimate how much faster is can be done with the right resources.)
I'm not sure what you mean by paying less than it's worth. If people do the HITs, it's worth it to them (assuming they have some knowledge of the pay rate, either after having tried some of a batch, seeing a time estimate in a survey, or using their own estimate of the time it will take). And if people don't do the HITs, they don't get done.

Last edited:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do the clustermuck hit this time, but I did last time they posted, and I had an awesome group, and things went quickly. I'm always afraid to do these types of hits, because I come here and people are talking about how ignorant the other people are. I automatically think they're talking about me, no matter how successful the hit was. I need to work on that.

Bigbore

Reaction score
ugh, so for some reason now its making me do captchas twice as often as it was yesterday, messin with my groove

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
ugh, so for some reason now its making me do captchas twice as often as it was yesterday, messin with my groove
every 35 hits, all day every day

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
themildone @themildone said:
A survey just listed 'jewish' as an ethnic group (white, black, etc)....Is that right?

many secular jews would say yes
I wasn't trying to be snotty or anything, I just didn't know if it was considered an ethnic group. Just wanted to clarify that :)

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Figured for sure Kunesh would've cut pay after last time

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
my 2 second panda isn't turning anything up even after refreshing. did they change the panda...?
There were three different PandAs yesterday, I delete and start a new one each time they post.

Reactions: MerryLou

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be snotty or anything, I just didn't know if it was considered an ethnic group. Just wanted to clarify that :)
imo, fwiw, It isnt a ethnic group, Ive seen surveys list muslim as an ethnic group also.

Reactions: Itsmee and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.