• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
December was a good month, January was shit, but overall 2018 has been better for me. Then I just hit the full one year serious turking mark last month so it could be that 2017 was an under-qualed, under approved, year.
Do you put in a ton of time? That's another thing I wonder I feel like my time to turk is a bit less but I know my hourly is down quite a bit. I'd be at 30 bucks before noon a lot of days now I'm lucky if I make that all day.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So real question, is it just me or has the start to this year been pretty awful?

I average 1000-1200 a month from September through December and since the new year, mind you I was hamming ANH on the other platform my earnings are way down.
January was awful for me, February was average, March was my best month ever:):):)

The year has been slightly better than average altogether.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you put in a ton of time? That's another thing I wonder I feel like my time to turk is a bit less but I know my hourly is down quite a bit. I'd be at 30 bucks before noon a lot of days now I'm lucky if I make that all day.
Do you grind out batches or focus on surveys mostly?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you grind out batches or focus on surveys mostly?
I'll do both, I try to goal as fast as I can so I'm not above doing anything unless it says 15 minutes for 20 cents or something like that.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 2-minute survey on product evaluation | Accept
Requester: Taehoon Park [A1Z7K8YTH5N2XN] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.13] [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.33
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: 2-minute survey on company evaluation
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll do both, I try to goal as fast as I can so I'm not above doing anything unless it says 15 minutes for 20 cents or something like that.
I dunno... it just might be the time of year with surveys at least. Spring break and whatever other reasons why grad students and profs aren't posting up their research as much. I keep trying to get myself to do crowdsurfing transcription as filler (on their site now and not mturk) but it's usually too soul crushing for me.

February was good and the first part of March but the past two week... bleh.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte my Henglong Luo still pending. But from reading the thread from last night I guess I'm in for a reject too

Whatever I guess, Good morning folks
Just checked and mine's pending, too. I'm hoping those who got rejected emailed quickly and so the requester stopped rejecting the HITs before they got to mine?

rsv777

Reaction score
need a qual to do the qual. rude.
well, I guess I HAD the qual, got this email last night
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk, One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification below. Qualification Revoked: 3rd_qual Requester: Groups Lab UMD Grant Date: March 30, 2018 Revoke Date: April 2, 2018 Revoke Reason: Bulk Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.