Not open for further replies.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Any quick suggestions/bugs for MTS/HC before the update goes out today? You'll be stuck with everything as is until next Sunday.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Thank you

and TC Research is the [MOD EDIT}... I worked on one of the batches they dropped. Tested them by doing 100 hits and got 74 rejects!!! AVOID!!! No response to both emails sent, and yes I did leave my opinion on TO. I'm surprised I didn't hear/see anyone else mention rejections from them.
There are a lot of requesters out there that will only pay for 'founds'. I know it's not really fair to us, but Amazon gives them the power to decide what they want to pay for and what they don't want to pay for. If you think you're going to be getting a lot of 'not founds' with a batch, it might be good to make sure you have approval from the requester before submitting a bunch.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I thought I had heard about rejections before, maybe 2 months ago. SO I added them to my blocklist
Well I guess I was late to that party.. Why did no one put that on TO? All the TO said before my review was that they were underpaid, no one said anything about rejections. I know you can't answer my question... just a general venting...

Reactions: Squatty and jan

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
"Please note you may NOT participate in this study if you have already participated in our "Decision Making Study" before."

yea... no prob.

Reactions: jan

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
There are a lot of requesters out there that will only pay for 'founds'. I know it's not really fair to us, but Amazon gives them the power to decide what they want to pay for and what they don't want to pay for. If you think you're going to be getting a lot of 'not founds' with a batch, it might be good to make sure you have approval from the requester before submitting a bunch.
I know that this is possible, but generally it comes with some kind of warning either in the instructions or in the TO. It has been my personal experience that a lot of requesters (especially the newer ones) either don't say or forget to put what they want for NA's but they will accept it. Very rarely have I found requesters that wont pay for NA's. Maybe I've just been lucky in the 4+years and 375,000 hits I've done IDK :shrug: But that is the most rejects I've EVER gotten! Whatever... it's done now...

Reactions: aveline and Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.