Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Pleco

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I don't mind C-Sats but I can never catch them. Do people use a panda for those or just HS?
I use Hit Monitor and as soon as it alerts me they're up, I press the "hoard" button... while yelling hoard as well of course :wink:

Barf

Buckets
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't mind C-Sats but I can never catch them. Do people use a panda for those or just HS?
Never heard of them. I just fell off the back of the turnip truck to get here. What the c-sat panda and are they still going to live afterwards?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I use Hit Monitor and as soon as it alerts me they're up, I press the "hoard" button... while yelling hoard as well of course :wink:

What vs of HS are you using that has a hoard button? Mine only has the accept button.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Never heard of them. I just fell off the back of the turnip truck to get here. What the c-sat panda and are they still going to live afterwards?
Long gone and it changes each time it's posted

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to panda each batch as they come... It is really best to set it up in TM and let it run.. I got in this morning 40mins after they started and still made a good bit.. I never really use that hoard button

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Explanations 2(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.92][Fair: 4.95][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.80]
Description:
In this HIT you will be required to respond to several questions in a written manner, and complete a couple of questionnaires.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [317033-9482] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to panda each batch as they come... It is really best to set it up in TM and let it run.. I got in this morning 40mins after they started and still made a good bit.. I never really use that hoard button
Do you have the pandas for that? I have one but it must not have been the right one. Didn't catch anything.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have the pandas for that? I have one but it must not have been the right one. Didn't catch anything.
They ended hours ago so the panda is useless now. Next time they post it will be a different one

Reactions: PhantomCatt

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
They ended hours ago so the panda is useless now. Next time they post it will be a different one
Ah, so it's different every time? I thought maybe they had a specific one for each type of surgery. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.