04/01 - Fooling April First Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer our 2nd survey about smoking and babies | PANDA
Requester: Rochelle D. Bloom [A7KNOO33SCX2B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: If you think you may have completed the 1st survey on smoking and babies in early March, please skip this HIT. We will check worker IDs and exclude payment for repeat workers. The survey is for people at least 18 years old.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning, folks. I woke up to the news that a close friend is in the ICU after a recent suicide attempt. She has surgery here in a bit, so I "came into work early" to try and distract myself until I hear that she's out/okay. Not sure if I can focus, but I am trying. I'm just..still in shock.

If you are suffering from addiction or mental illness and it gets so bad that you feel like ending your life, please PLEASE let someone who loves you know how you are feeling. Let them help you, and help you access the help that is out there. There ARE resources out there. (Trust me, one saved my own life recently.) There are people who care so very much about you. I know from experience that when it reaches that point, you are so scared and feel so alone. Please know that you are not. There is hope, I promise.

If you know someone suffering from either, reach out to them. Let them know you care, and often. Even if it's frustrating, even if there are days that it seems like a lost cause, love them anyway.

So...yeah.

Upnorthlion

Loves the Lions a little too much
Reaction score
Title: Decision task (includes bonuses) and brief survey | PANDA
Requester: MDM [A3FXB0UJRVH26V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: After completing a short decision making task, you will complete a brief survey. Earn additional compensation up to an extra $0.80.
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is one of: US

4 Minutes plus possible bonus

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
What's April Fools day?
you don't know? Well, April Fools' Day, sometimes called All Fools' Day, is one of the most light-hearted days of the year. Its origins are uncertain. Some see it as a celebration related to the turn of the seasons, while others believe it stems from the adoption of a new calendar.

It is worth noting that many different cultures have had days of foolishness around the start of April, give or take a couple of weeks. The Romans had a festival named Hilaria on March 25, rejoicing in the resurrection of Attis. The Hindu calendar has Holi, and the Jewish calendar has Purim. Perhaps there's something about the time of year, with its turn from winter to spring, that lends itself to lighthearted celebrations.

HEY! wait a minute, did you just fool me?

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Health insurance and fair wages! hahaha..haha..ha

:shoot:
middle managers, employee training classes, rules of behavior, that bitch alice in reception

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning, folks. I woke up to the news that a close friend is in the ICU after a recent suicide attempt. She has surgery here in a bit, so I "came into work early" to try and distract myself until I hear that she's out/okay. Not sure if I can focus, but I am trying. I'm just..still in shock.

If you are suffering from addiction or mental illness and it gets so bad that you feel like ending your life, please PLEASE let someone who loves you know how you are feeling. Let them help you, and help you access the help that is out there. There ARE resources out there. (Trust me, one saved my own life recently.) There are people who care so very much about you. I know from experience that when it reaches that point, you are so scared and feel so alone. Please know that you are not. There is hope, I promise.

If you know someone suffering from either, reach out to them. Let them know you care, and often. Even if it's frustrating, even if there are days that it seems like a lost cause, love them anyway.

So...yeah.
sorry to hear about your friend.

Reactions: jan and minkyboodle

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on consumer topics (3/25/16 - B) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
Requester: georgetownmsbresearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.11 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.55 Fairness
★★★★ 4.52 Promptness

Number of Reviews: 225
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Short survey 5 min (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
i hope we can get the jokes out bright and early so we can focus on hits

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

So...yeah.
:hug:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Online Sharing Behavior (ca. 10 Minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Reto Hofstetter [A1KTDRBM3JJOO9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 2.29 Generosity★★★★ 4.07 Fairness★★★★★ 3.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a survey related to your online sharing behavior
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
It would be a pretty cruel joke but what if everyone got the suspension email from Amazon... or Blocked from Sergey or some shit LOL!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Criminal Trial(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: JDM Researcher [A1A7E5UB06U9BU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.80 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.08 Generosity★★★★ 4.53 Fairness★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 53
TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a criminal case and answer some questions
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [339032715-9370] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 51;Location is one of: US

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
going to post a hit later and then hard block everybody later with the message "haha april fools". Everything is so dumb on april 1st it is as bad as those "prank" videos anymore. recycle your condom for the earth? ho ho you got me good you fucker... eyeroll.gif

Reactions: Pleco

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
It would be a pretty cruel joke but what if everyone got the suspension email from Amazon... or Blocked from Sergey or some shit LOL!
Or a mass Masters qual. That would start some fun.

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.