03/31 - Trick's Eve Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser this month?

• No, http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/crowd-pleaser-voting-march-2016.396/

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Yes I did, please leave me alone.

Votes: 65 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Snort.

It's spring in CA. Imma start sending people real life produce soon. Zucchini anyone? Cherries? Blackberries? (I don't grow corn. It sucks to grow irl.)

(And shit...that's why I'm not married? I never gave a guy produce!)
The trick is to wear him down. Always have beer in the fridge and wear matching undies. Then, after you get married, stay in bed all day eating chocolate, drinking wine and pretending headaches.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The trick is to wear him down. Always have beer in the fridge and wear matching undies. Then, after you get married, stay in bed all day eating chocolate, drinking wine and pretending headaches.
I just spit out the last of my wine reading that and laughing so hard.
tricker @tricker wipes off the laptop and goes to get more wine.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
no wonder he goes out for poker tournaments he needs some thrill in his life

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
That's okay. In summer, you can just drive up hwy 99 or 4 and pick it up off the sides of the road. It's everywhere. :p
when I worked in highway design and construction I would sometime walk with the paving machines you see on the highways. The paving crew would go into the fields and pick corn and stick them in a corner of the asphalt hopper to cook them. That stuff is like 300 degrees. I never could get past the odor to eat them, but those guys were in it all day long everyday and every part of them smelled like asphalt, even their shit on corn days.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
when I worked in highway design and construction I would sometime walk with the paving machines you see on the highways. The paving crew would go into the fields and pick corn and stick them in a corner of the asphalt hopper to cook them. That stuff is like 300 degrees. I never could get past the odor to eat them, but those guys were in it all day long everyday and every part of them smelled like asphalt, even their shit on corn days.
gives a whole new meaning to a Cleveland steamer :bunny:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You clearly know this area! Hwy 4 is where IT'S AT!
I managed a produce department for WinCo Foods for like 6 years. I dealt a lot with produce distributors out there, since our warehouse was there in Modesto.

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.