Requester: IUC Lab [A34332MUTXEJ8N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Academic survey about investment decisions. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Requirements: Exc: [2602231-80908] DoesNotExist; 332de925 DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I like your new sunglasses.

Reactions: Pleco

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Well I mean it has a routing and account number. This is the third one I've added to my account in 10 years so it's not like they don't accept it as a real account.
Go to the bank and present your problem to to one of the folks at a desk. They usually know an iota more than the tellers.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont usually do turk on the weekends so this is kind of a stupid question but does anything drop today or tomorrow or is it mostly dead and Ishould just go back to watching tv for the rest of the weekend?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I dont usually do turk on the weekends so this is kind of a stupid question but does anything drop today or tomorrow or is it mostly dead and Ishould just go back to watching tv for the rest of the weekend?
It is turk so you never know. Some of my best days were from Sunday night batches. Usually less people on so if something does drop it lasts longer.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~20m survey for plus size women who shop at Nordstrom | Accept
Requester: Anton Yakushin [A2YUHENN6UUIX5] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.20] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.25] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 6 hours
Available: 1
Description: Help us learn about the Nordstrom clothes that fit you best in your wardrobe. Tell us brand and size for 10 tops/dresses/bottoms.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.19
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Weekends you're supposed to just keep your HM/OW running and keep an eye on the forum.
Leave your HF running too for the logged HITs section and throw a panda on a few things worth a shit.

Never worth trying to actively work unless you already have something in front of you.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's unpredictable but since it's Easter weekend, I would expect it to be more unpredictable than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.