Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin

Contributor
Reaction score
So, this judging hit for $3. Am I reading this right?

"If you are provided with a survey code at the end, please type it in here. If you are not provided with a survey code, please just return for the second session in two days when you will be paid."

So, I return this one and do the next, cause I didn't get a code....
They want you to do both parts. How I read it was that they won't pay you for the first one unless you do both. I returned it.

Reactions: frogman31680

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 min survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.62] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.39] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 206] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.70/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
A short research study on decision making with bonus opportunities.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.20.14
Few minutes and nice bonus

Reactions: booboo33 and Kliq

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Should probably call the doctor, love.

It's not true, I was just stating that because it is an example of something that would not normally be said in public to a bunch of random strangers.

Although, I do say this when I go to Taco Bell and they ask through that stupid drive thru speaker "How are you doing?" I hate when they do this. Acting like they honestly give a shit...

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not true, I was just stating that because it is an example of something that would not normally be said in public to a bunch of random strangers.

Although, I do say this when I go to Taco Bell and they ask through that stupid drive thru speaker "How are you doing?" I hate when they do this. Acting like they honestly give a shit...
As a guy who worked at a taco bell for exactly 2 weeks before being fired for pulling an asshole customer over the counter... they MAKE us say that... stop giving them a hard time they are just a bunch of broke kids trying to make some money.

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
did yall see where i85 burned down here in atlanta yesterday...im stuck in the house forever :grumpy:
We live in one of the Northern suburbs (very North) but neither of us work downtown. I am wondering how we will deal with the airport in a few weeks when family comes into town...

Reactions: harriss143

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
We live in one of the Northern suburbs (very North) but neither of us work downtown. I am wondering how we will deal with the airport in a few weeks when family comes into town...
i rent all my cars from the airport...and my doctor is at Emory midtown...this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.