03/30 - Wacky Work Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowflake

Reaction score
I agree. But I'm shocked at the stuff he already asks about. I don't recall knowing those details when I was 11! (He says the boys talk about it on the playground.)
My 8 yr old was just asking the other day on what a condom is for and all these other questions surrounding them. o.o

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
My 8 yr old was just asking the other day on what a condom is for and all these other questions surrounding them. o.o
you can just tell them that abstinence works and then suddenly have a grandchild 8 years later

.......:yahu:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, that's a shocker when it first comes up. Mine made me get one and show him exactly how it works (not for realz realz, lol...but enough to show how it functions...) Man, I needed a drink after that one. He was only 10 at the time!

Reactions: Drwho10 and YAHU

Snowflake

Reaction score
yeah, that's a shocker when it first comes up. Mine made me get one and show him exactly how it works (not for realz realz, lol...but enough to show how it functions...) Man, I needed a drink after that one. He was only 10 at the time!
His dad is gonna take care of that lol

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
well at least now he knows to not be silly and wrap his willy :p

Reactions: tricker and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.